Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Parchi has always been good.
Well, wouldn’t say parchi because his dad wasn’t a singer :p
But yeah, definitely benefitted from immense generational wealth. He's made good use of it though, basically revived ghazal

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I believe you were the one in past who said him parchi
hypocrisy-ki-bhi-seema-hoti-modi.gif

T: there is a limit to hypocrisy @CerealKiller

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I hear that, and I raise you this

YOU LISTEN TO HASSAN & ROSHAAN TOO?????? YOU HAVE A MUSIC TASTE THAT SURPASSES 99.99% OF THE HUMAN POPULATION'S MUSIC TASTES.

I've been listening to them since the time they had 1k Subscribers and only used to perform in their classes at LUMS University. I even Tweeted once that "One day Hassan & Roshaan's music is going to blow up and I'm proudly gonna say I have been listening to them since they were at 1k subscribers". They even liked and retweeted that Tweet. When their tracks were featured in Ms. Marvel, I was ecstatic. Sorry for fanboying so hard lol, but I just couldn't resist the urge.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, plus he's a Harvard Graduate too. Insane talent!
That’s what i meant by benefiting from generational wealth. A middle class student with his same proficiency would not have made it to Harvard. My intent is not to shit on him or something, but my point being, if you grow up in a rich household, you have the peace of mind to explore your artistic side a lot more, plus exposure to high-quality education, which also plays a part in developing your artistic side. Art flows from all kinds of knowledge.
Kudos to him for taking advantage of this and becoming one of my absolute favourite artists, if not the favourite.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That’s what i meant by benefiting from generational wealth. A middle class student with his same proficiency would not have made it to Harvard. My intent is not to shit on him or something, but my point being, if you grow up in a rich household, you have the peace of mind to explore your artistic side a lot more, plus exposure to high-quality education, which also plays a part in developing your artistic side. Art flows from all kinds of knowledge.
Kudos to him for taking advantage of this and becoming one of my absolute favourite artists, if not the favourite.
Yeah, yeah, of course, I got your point. Obviously, he is privileged and has a billion times better chance of pursuing his artistic side than someone who struggles to make ends meet. But thankfully, he has made use of that privilege in a good way, instead of being a spoiled brat.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yeah, yeah, of course, I got your point. Obviously, he is privileged and has a billion times better chance of pursuing his artistic side than someone who struggles to make ends meet. But thankfully, he has made use of that privilege in a good way, instead of being a spoiled brat.
For spoiled brats, open Instagram :laughter:

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
An evergreen banger set in the golden era of Pak-India relations (2004-2007) starring 2 of India and Pakistan's famous actresses. It depicts the brotherhood between Pakistan and India and the video starts from Wagah (Attari) Border and shows them enjoying Pakistani Punjab's culture together. A throwback to better days and hope for perfect days!

Plus, this was one of my fav tracks in my childhood <3

@Na Maloom Afraad @CerealKiller @Khan Sahab54 @Till Valhalla @Parth D @CooldiPargi @Mijurkat @NILAYSHAH60 @liveinasociety (randomly tagged off the top of my head some Indian and Pakistani users who might be interested in this)

Users who are viewing this thread