What is Battrick?

wfdu_ben91 said:
Do we ever get to play First-Class games?

It's hoped they will be introduced soon, but Allan is reluctant to put a date on it in case problems hit again. However, Twenty20 matches will happen this off season.

What would you guys consider a good training intensity? Something that'll get their fitness up but not tire them out and acchieve their full potential?

FreddieFan said:
It's hoped they will be introduced soon, but Allan is reluctant to put a date on it in case problems hit again. However, Twenty20 matches will happen this off season.

Ah that explains why every player I see has no FC record, would be an interesting addition to the game.

wfdu_ben91 said:
What would you guys consider a good training intensity? Something that'll get their fitness up but not tire them out and acchieve their full potential?

i'd say virtually everyone has it on 100%

Yeah, only lower the training intensity if you've somehow already made a huge mistake (like telling your team to 'go for it' every time) and now need to recover quickly.

stamina is the same for every age.

1 stam net = 6 week pop
2 stam net = 4 week pop
3 stam net = 3 week pop

i have never experimented past 3 nets long enough to get solid conclusive data on 4 nets.

Nah, Battrix is outdated.

For all ages it is the same rate
1 net: 5-6 weeks, 2 nets: 4 weeks, 3 nets: 3 weeks

How about fielding? Is that quicker then Stamina?

Also are the concentration & consistencys on battrix still the same? Especially if you use 1 bat net & 1 field net, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread