What we know about Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Read this first!

Oscar

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Great work as a relative newbie that makes it very easy to catch up on the new game... right now to have a look at it :)

intisar.hasnain

Club Captain
Great Work

Thanx Angad, Just thanked your post earlier, but ur thread deserves more man :thumbs :thumbs .. Great work ,, Thanx :) ..
Before this, when I actually had to convince someone outside PC.net that DB14 is coming with something more than burning stumps, I had to go through 2/3 seperate threads and gather what i had memorized.. One even asked was i hired to do their promotion? :p...
Now, I can just share the link of your thread to let more people know :clap ...
I think the official fb page could do with such a list too.. see if that can be done angad :thumbs .

TripleM

Club Captain
By the way, while you do mention multiple camera views briefly, one major fact that's missing from the list is the recent news about batting in general intended to be done + best experienced in a non-broadcast, probably behind-the-wicket view.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have no confirmation that it's from behind the wicket. Only that it will be a similar style of presentation to the 2K MLB videos... similar being, it's a dynamic-moving style of camera presentation that puts you 'in the action'. I don't know if you can categorize it simply as "behind the wicket" because we haven't seen anything, but we'll have to wait and see. I imagine the "default" setting will be how BigAnt suggest the 'best experience' will be - but the user will have other alternative viewpoints to select from.

wrick3000

Club Captain
We have no confirmation that it's from behind the wicket. Only that it will be a similar style of presentation to the 2K MLB videos... similar being, it's a dynamic-moving style of camera presentation that puts you 'in the action'. I don't know if you can categorize it simply as "behind the wicket" because we haven't seen anything, but we'll have to wait and see. I imagine the "default" setting will be how BigAnt suggest the 'best experience' will be - but the user will have other alternative viewpoints to select from.

I just love 2k's MLB series and definitely it gets you into action straight on.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think it's a great mix of television style presentation and "game-feel" reality. If DBC14 is taking cues from this type of experience for cricket, I think they're heading in the right direction and evolving the viewpoint can only be a good thing. Might take a bit of adjustment, but if it feels organic... shouldn't be difficult. Won't know til we try it!

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ummm, Matt, you linked us to the Ashes Cricket 2013 thread. That got me. :p

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks for the in depth info about this fantastic game. I'm buzzing with excitement after reading all of the points. Seems to be the perfect cricket game with everything we need to enjoy it for years to come. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread