Votes: 33 20.1%
  • >10

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I was myself confused between the meanings of weather and whether until a few months back. Although I am not sure weather I've managed to overcome the confusion.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Like now you are still doing the mistake .:p

ved_

International Coach
Man pallu, please stop posting. Your posts always make me feel like I'm really smart, which I really am not. Can't you see the pun in that sentence?

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
16 for me...

d4ede883fa0904cb8af52a317bd45ab7.jpg

You act like your a 8-10 year old kid!:D

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Man pallu, please stop posting. Your posts always make me feel like I'm really smart, which I really am not. Can't you see the pun in that sentence?

Look man , I am in just 7th grade and my vocabulary ain't that good like you because you're in 10th or 11th or 12th grade :p so try to understand first , I've the best English in my class so what you think ? even BlitzBerg's vocabulary and English is awesome with no doubt but still he make some mistakes and even ou Zhuorb , no this is going OFF TOPIC so I suggest to leave it .

ved_

International Coach
Oh god. That made my eyes hurt. Sorry, no offense meant.

----------

Oh and by the way, does being 14 years old mean you're in grade 10? No, I'm in grade 9.

spooony

Club Captain
Probably from watching your own reflection in the PC screen whole day :lol

----------

I was myself confused between the meanings of weather and whether until a few months back. Although I am not sure weather I've managed to overcome the confusion.

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Messing up with then and than doesn't mean that he's still the same.
He used to mess up before also and now too so that means it and I thought this is "What's you age" thread but the topic does not seem to be realitive with it better change it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread