Votes: 33 20.1%
  • >10

Votes: 4 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ved_

International Coach
Oh well, that's just vintage pallu. And regarding Aditya, yes even I thought he was like 18 or 20. Turns out that he's just an year elder to me? (wtf?)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
27 year old . dyam i feel Old. Compare to all the 71 votes for 15-18 and 51 for 10-14

ved_

International Coach
Actually they can, just that the OP tweaked up. < 18 actually means > 18 and >10 actually means < 10.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Therefore they can't. Because the OP messed it up.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
yes, I remember the days when Aditya failed at grammar :p

He's come a long way since then, I can at least have a proper conversation with him :p

And pfft, 33 young? I'm 17 and I feel so old already. At least after a day of cricket. Having hamstring problems already and I feel like dying the next few days and I only bowl around 13-15 overs an innings :p

spooony

Club Captain
Somehow, I find that hard to believe.

Your as old as you feel. Internet is there to have some fun on it and that is what I do. Probably bring back the teenager in me but drunk chicks thing I am hot.....

Oh my middle name is Random btw...

----------

yes, I remember the days when Aditya failed at grammar :p

He's come a long way since then, I can at least have a proper conversation with him :p

And pfft, 33 young? I'm 17 and I feel so old already. At least after a day of cricket. Having hamstring problems already and I feel like dying the next few days and I only bowl around 13-15 overs an innings :p

You know what. First time I trolled onto the Internet I was at some wap forum where the majority was people from the UK. Now the banter and their straight forwardness is something one is not use to. People from other countries have a hard time to blend in as they got upset and started to throw insults. That is another big mistake as comebacks is part of the english dat to day convo's. You will never put them down or win fights with insults nor banter against them. Me I was clever. Nothing pisses people of more than grammar and spelling mistakes. Just make them sit back and watch the magic happen. I had a good laugh when about 100 of them started to comment about it... I did not say a word nor replied. About 300 posts later they discovered that all of them have been made a arse by a silly african and he did it with using less than 10 words. So be careful because presumption is the mother of all fearsome tweak ups.....

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He's come a long way since then, I can at least have a proper conversation with him

Well let me tell you , he's still the same , nothing change though , he said himself that he messes up with then and than .:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread