Your Cricket Whats your high score in Cricket

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I just hit a swashbuckling 50 today in my first match in a year (only play about 4 a year on my one-month ish trip to india on vacation. Live in the states for those who don't know). 50 off 26, i think.
Was put in a very wierd spot at 6, not used to playing there and came in the 30th over (40 over game). My partner was a hog..playing a really slow hand, so I decided to step it up :)
Bowling was horrendous..My brain remembers how to swing the ball but I guess my arm has forgotten. :p
1 for 30 off 4...:(

MUFC1987

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
My highest score is 27 or so I think. I remember watching this bowling slow waist high full tosses and thinking 'If he bowls one of those to me, I'm going to smash it.' I came in and he did and I ended up flat batting it over long on, which although the biggest boundary, was probably only 60 yards or so. I then hit him for 3 or 4 fours in the same over. I then for some reason decided to play defensively as a few more people got out, only to be bowled by one coming down the slope that I tried to cut.

dhoni dhamaka

Club Cricketer
A quickfire 1*, lol, i bat eleven. the most brilliant single though, just flicked it onto the legside and strolled the single.....

sd92

International Coach
Well i am now getting annoyed, havent had a game in 3 weeks!

sd92

International Coach
Well its my first game for 3 weeks tomoro wonder what i will score...

Monty57

Club Cricketer
I got 0 retired hurt yesterday go a bouncer in my ribs not too nice but no probs im ok :D

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Me and a lad called Simon hit a 102 partnership, with him finishing with 83. Once he got out there was another demise and we were all out for 151. As for my performance, i hit my first four, scored double figures, and finished not out. 28* not out in fact. I finished with 5 fours, one over the top, one cover drive, one pull, a straight drive followed by some dodgy fielding and the best shot of all, a perfectly timed delicious straight drive down the ground, on the longest boundary. It was an average boosting innings and the top score in my illustrious Cricketing Career ;) 28* not out FTW, takes my season runs to 63

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
0*. With the ball: 4-24 (3).

Users who are viewing this thread