Whats your highest team/player score?

G

Gilchrist

Mine is with Stuart Law, with 265, and just tonight I scored 7/500 from 100 overs and i thrashed Derbyshire i think was the team. I'm also in my second season and i have Tendulkar as my overseas player, who is also in great from, I let Law go to get Tendulkar which is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I remember Vaughan scoring 237 for my Yorkshire team.

I don't remember my highest team score though :(

squiz

International Coach
Here's a screeny. He was normal throughout his innings, I only put them on aggressive in One Dayers. I only went for the big score because I had already wrapped up the County Championship

Attachments

• Highest Innings Total.JPG
    Highest Innings Total.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 707
G

Gilchrist

what year was this? was this on pc and derbyshire are as good team to score of.

squiz

International Coach
Gilchrist said:
what year was this? was this on pc and derbyshire are as good team to score of.
The year was 2017 i think, all of my players in that game were recruited by me. And yes, it was on PC. You should post some screens from your game Gilchrist. Here's my team record:

Attachments

• Hampshire.JPG
    Hampshire.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 600
G

Gilchrist

it costs quite a bit to get samaraweera doesent it?

i also got 228 or something like that with ed smith for kent, scoring 5/500 aganist hampshire and winning by about 9 wickets in the last session.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Gilchrist said:
it costs quite a bit to get samaraweera doesent it?

Yeh, he's not the cheapest player in there! But when you've already got Trescothick, Pietersen, Butcher, Strauss, Crawley, Blackwell, Ormond and Franks, another load of money doesn't make much difference! England keep taking Trescothick, Pietersen and Ormond (sometimes Franks despite the fact he's bowl crap in my current season) which is a pain.

G

Gilchrist

i hat it when they do that, if u take the england captincy just dont pick your players and takle the other teams best players!

Sureshot

Executive member
I bet most Aussies would love to do that!

Just got 208 for Vaughan vs RSA. Highest score is about 700. 237 off of 209 Balls with Bell. Just got a Century with Giles :D

G

Gilchrist

i got 200 with pollock. and canu tell me how to chase totoals like 450 and get big scores like 450 with batsman? thanks.

Sureshot

Executive member
use the easy setting.

Just finished a season on normal with Durham. Finished bottom of NCL and CC. got to the final of the C&G.

Signed Gibbs, Lathwell, Sales and Lewry for next season.

Users who are viewing this thread