When will it releasing in Pakistan?

no way its releasing on ps2 at 4th july....stop posting rumours

i called mehak cd corner again he told me that they have not recieved the cricket2005 from out side the country so then dont even know when it is going to release:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:

it is not confirmed that it will release on 4th july

Strange! I think this is the first time this sort of thing has happened. Anyways is this game available in UAE?

we dont know the date of cricket2005 release and u r asking abt blc

Last edited by a moderator:
wakeel said:

On the other thread you are saying that it is releasing on 4th of july.Are you joking or it is latest news?

actually i called mehak cd corner again he told me that they have not recieved the cricket2005 from out side the country so then dont even know when it is going to release

here is the mehak cd corner shop number 7785847 rainbow center

I was told in Multan that i should go and collect the cd on Sunday.But I am not sure about this that it really will becricket 2005.According to me it will be probably 2005 again so it will be help full for me if u tell me that what picture is on the case of the which is fake ie. contains crick 2004.

Well I just visited Rainbow today and there's only the XBOX version of Cricket 2005 there. Nobody at Rainbow is sure about the PC version.
:@

:crying Extremely sad news just seconds ago i called mehak cd corner in rainbow centre and they told me that the original cd is not comming and their supply is closed so the man said that we will have to wait until they get the cd to make the copy of.

Users who are viewing this thread