Which bat is for me ?

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
LMAO, this thread has further encouraged me to get a new bat, my current bat is made from Kashmir Willow, in Harrow Size, when i need an SH, so i do really need a new bat tbh. I've seen the one i want, its a Gray Nicolls Powerbow, its in the local store that i go to, very nice pickup, looks and feels very nice, ?90 is also not a bad price. Will pick that up at the end of the month.

goodia

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Don't mean to be persistent ...

Do you like this bat and what type of willow would thid be ? Is this a good quality as im not really sure about bats ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....:MEWA:IT&ih=018

THANKS

Are any of RBK bats any good ? Also could you direct me to one made of good quality willow as there seems to be many around on ebay ....

Frozzy

School Cricketer
Read what I wrote in one of your other threads. Go and see it in person.

hollandcricket

Club Cricketer
Firstly, why to start a new thread on a subject you've started a day ago too? (and which was active until 4 PM today)
Secondly, the link you provided isn't working. But it's probably the same RBK bat as in your other thread, I presume?

But to keep on subject:p My opinion: you have to feel a bat before you buy it, even it's 7 quid.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I've merged the 4 threads you've started on this into one thread, please continue to use this thread rather than starting new ones.

Almost_Austwick

International Captain
goodia said:
Do you like this bat and what type of willow would thid be ? Is this a good quality as im not really sure about bats ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=280107632744&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=018

THANKS​

Are any of RBK bats any good ? Also could you direct me to one made of good quality willow as there seems to be many around on ebay ....
I would guess that this bat is going to be Kashmir willow, the same goes for probably 80% of the bats on e-bay.

As others have said go to a shop and have a look. If you're adamant that you want to spend around ?20 or so on a bat just click and bid on whatever you find on e-bay. Stop asking questions here as you're only going to get the same answers.

However if you're serious then you'll be looking at spending around ?70 for a semi decent English willow bat.

To second guess your next question no-one on here will be able to tell you what weight to go for, that is why you need to physically go and have a look at some bats. Play a few shot up, get a feel for the pick up and what feels good. Really, the only way to buy a bat is to go and do it in person.

Users who are viewing this thread