Your Cricket Which cricket bat do you use give photos and tell favourite innings with it

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It is simple which bat you use give picture you cna find on net or click one with camera we will see how is using which bat it will be fun to no hows bat is which and tell one thing more that whcih is your favourite inning with the bat
Heres is my mrf genius my favourite inning with it is 4 over match opposition 70 and we were loosing hope when i come 50 required and it was my first bat with this bat i maked 50 and my team was won i was not believing i have done that it was a awesome inning heres bat photo
mrf%20genius1.jpg

Last edited:

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
70 runs within 4 overs, blimey. What is it backyard cricket :O But I don't get it. You needed 70 within 4 overs. When you came on you needed 50 runs, and you made a half century to win the match for your team ?

Well this is my pride and joy. until I bought my Slazenger which I haven't officially used yet.

Argh, favourite innings with my beast. Probably when I had to make 17 off an over of leg spin in one of our trials matches in the last over; so much pressure! Didn't mean much in the competition table but I was quite emotional when I pulled it off. Lucky the umpire didn't call my mate at the other end out after being Mankaded . Our end figures were I think 150/9; I came out 4th and saw nearly my whole line-up disappear within minutes. The over went like this '0nb, wd, wd, 6, 0, 0, 6, 2'. I nearly gave up when he bowled two dot balls in-a-row, though their was a chance to let a run through but I didn't want to put the whole game into the hands of a tail-ender :p

Last edited:

Burnsy1

Club Cricketer
Well my current bat is this wondeful thing. Grey Nicholls Powerbow 5 star. Also am buying a Slazenger Pure Blade from a first teamer, Elite Pro ?30 because o a deal I've done with him.

My favourite innings with my Grey Nicholls would have to be last year. In awful conditions we batted first. Came in at no.5 and got my maiden 50 scoring 57 from 60 balls. An innings I will always remember, not only for being my first 50, but also because I was dropped about 5 times. Started off playing level headedly and played slowly into the 20's. After that I sloged out a bit and kept hitting big shots. Unfortunately the bat is a little bit of disrepair hence the buying of the Slaz, so I can take the powerbow in for repairs mainly cleaning up the surface and fixing some of the cracks. Also has a crack on the underside of the toe(ie under the toeguard, which could go inches up the bat. seems alright though so hopefully will last a few more seasons but the slaz will come in hand if not and while I get the Powerbow repaired.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Front1.jpg

My beast. Gunn and Moore Icon 909. Cost me ?160 this season. Tis the best bat I've ever used by a country mile. Perfect pick-up, nicely weighted and a beast of a middle.

As for my favourite innings with it, I've only played 2. Scored 1 in one of them and 24 in the other, so I guess the 24 would be my favourite. Played some nice strokes tbh, cover drive for 4, 2 pulls for 4, 2 leg glances for 4 and then a few singles. The ball was just flying away off the bat. The cover drive wasn't really timed too well at all but it still raced for 4. Hopefully I'll make a few more runs this season =]

OffCutters

International Coach
BAG801.jpg

My Gray Nicolls Fusion, best bat i`ve used for a long way, has a massive profile. The best innings i`ve used it for would probably be when i scored 76 off 83 balls last year.

Seoken

School Cricketer
When i got it off ebay it was called a Kookaburra angry beast but i don't think it is. And i plan on buying a Heritage custom made bat soon

My best innings so far in my 2 year cricket career was last match of last season i managed to make some runs (i was a really defensive opener usually getting 0 off 100+ balls) when i got 3 off 30 or so balls.

Hopefully this season will see me scoring a-lot more runs especially against those pesky spinners (i've been facing spin a hell of a-lot).

kifty121

School Cricketer
i use this bat
In Pictures: Pulse

its a hunts county pulse 3 crown.
we have a love/hate relationship, its a shovel, all the weight is at the toe of the bat and its 2 lbs 8 and feels like its 100 lbs.
but when i drive and middle the ball, i love it more than any other bat.

i opened the batting once, and scored 47 not out off around 120 delieveries.
no one else got into double figures in that innings.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Boom-Boom-Signature-4-Star-Cricket-Bat.html

Boom Boom BAT

I am not a slogger, even in T20. I used to keep to scoreboard ticking and i like to time the ball and placing it. But with this bat, it making it so easy to time and usually i score around 140 strikerate. But with this bat I scored 95* of just 42 balls. NO risks, only timed and properly cricket strokes. Even the sixs were timed. Only disadvantage, is that chip shots usually go further than you expect.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
CAEA11BatPowerbow.png

GN Powerbow, have been using it for two years.

My best innings came with it in an inter-school competition. Being a bowling AR I was pushed up to #3 where I scored 70 off 42 balls ('twas a 25 over game). We pilaged somewhat 275 and then reduced them to somewhat 160's. Certainly my best innings and it's been two years i'm using he bat and it's gun

Aditya

ICC Board Member
When I read that first post, I seriously am not able to believe my grammar was so bad at that time. :p

RPHKR

National Board President
Hero_HeroHonda.jpg

I had this bat last year, My high score was 58 off 72 balls in school competition.
Now, I have a plain bat provided by school.
Terribly out of form these days. :noway

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
I love you for using that bat. Time to change the sticker to 'Hero' :D

----------

When I read that first post, I seriously am not able to believe my grammar was so bad at that time.
Not bad, it was pathetic! ;)

BTW when you came in to bat your team required 50 runs and you scored a half century! :spy

Users who are viewing this thread