Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love 50 overs matches! You can always get one-two fifties in one team and even a century!

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
i love playing 2 day matches (60-70 overs per innings) its really hard on the body but its more fun to play as you can take your time when batting.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
i love playing 2 day matches (60-70 overs per innings) its really hard on the body but its more fun to play as you can take your time when batting.
Same here, although I'm a bowler. I love having longer spells and having a real contest with a batsman and trying to pin him down and find his weaknesses. Just love 2 day matches :D After about 5 or so overs my pace starts dropping to probably around 115ks as my thighs give me a lot of sh*t, which really sucks. Too bad it's winter :crying

kifty121

School Cricketer
i play 45 overs, so i said 50
cos ther is plenty of time to bowl and toy with a batsman, and wen ur batting thers enough time to get yourself in beofre u get into smack attack mode :P:p

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
abc_letter_capital.jpg

You might have heard of these?

nokerw123

School Cricketer
I play 20 overs at junior and 48 at mens and defo prefer 48 overs you have plenty of time to play yourself in!:)

r3stinp33s3

School Cricketer
50 overs is a balanced game for me,you have time to play your shots and if you bowl a good line you`ll get your wickets aswell:yes

KingAmla

School Cricketer
My School reached 3rd in the state last season, and that was playing 20 overs. I prefer the 54 overs I play with my club, as it is simply more time playing cricket. More batting time and more bowling time.

JEccles

School Cricketer
In juniors we play 40 and seniors is either 45 or 80. I prefer the shorter formats like 40-45 cause it isn't as long for us keepers but I would like to try and play in a test match to see if I like them

Users who are viewing this thread