Your Cricket Which do you prefer to play

Which form of cricket do you prefer to play?

• Total voters

DCJames28

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I would have to say 30 over as a junior (Under 15), I've only had the chance to play 50 overs once or twice in which I didn't really make an innings (1st division) because of silly mistakes. In my team now I find 30 overs just perfect. Opening the batting, I stay in until the 15th (drinks) and then start to play more aggressive. I've been in many positions where I'll be at 8* at drinks and finish at 109* by the end. or 42* at drinks and first ball back out 42 all over.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well we will be starting to pack up come Christmas so no forms of cricket will be played

Swaraj

School Cricketer
I prefer the longer version of the game.I like getting in,building a platform and carrying on with the innings.Its a real test of a player.Because you got to stay out there for as long as possible and play proper cricket.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Shorter formats. That because I can smash the ball a long way. Besides that, I don't have the temperament for long matches.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Even though im young i would love to play a 5 day game, there is no pressure to score runs and i can actually get in!

thenewHigg

School Cricketer
I really like 2day+ games, because if you don't do well in one innings, you get another chance in the second. :D

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Test matches :cheers Never get bored by it.

Abhil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I love all forms of cricket especially odi.It is balanced games.Test i don't like much .I also like t20 .:cheers

PratikS

School Cricketer
I feel the more short span the game is the more dynamic and action packed it is so i prefer pa 20 over match where in i can see more exciting and fast cricket.

Abhil

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The last time i batted i scored 54* not out in just 4 overs .I smashed 6 sixes and 2 fours.[DOUBLEPOST=1450856089][/DOUBLEPOST]I bowled out a team on my own.2 overs 10 wickets by giving 4 runs.

Users who are viewing this thread