Who will win the OCB Trophy?

Who will win the OCB Champions Trophy 2003?

• Australia (Radaga)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bangladesh (Tareq)

• England (Shailesh)

• India (Amber)

• New Zealand (Vetts)

• Pakistan (Auwais)

• South Africa (Kar_ind)

• Sri Lanka (UnderTaker)

• West Indies (Killa_Stiky)

• Zimbabwe (Sonic)

• Total voters
K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 1 2003, 03:05 PM
I'm ready for this now and I can't wait.No-one is going to take the pi** out of Auwais Basit and get away with it.The sharjah cup is gone,flushed down the toilet as it was a nightmare to me. Especially my last match,yes Shailesh,everything was there. Colombo instead of Sharjah,watson in radaga's team and lehmann the man of the match.But the past will not repeat it self.
Not against England,not against our world rivals and not to me.
You could make 362 and I'll still chase it.Don't underestimate the underdogs.
:protest: :protest: :protest: :angry: :angry: :argue:
man take it easy. You are just asking for people to hope to see you LOSE MISERABLY

T20

Panel of Selectors
6th june Auwais..see you at the Oval. :argue:

we'll see what you can do :sw: :sw:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 1 2003, 09:38 PM
6th june Auwais..see you at the Oval. :argue:

we'll see what you can do :sw: :sw:
BRING IT ON!!!

K

killa_stiky2002

OCB Panel umpires...be weary...get your cards out...this tournament is going to be messy :D

S

sonic

ok, so you guys look prepared for a competitive game it will be interesting to see how you both get on. My first game is against UnderTaker, which i will probably lose, but you never know, the underdogs have risen before, i live, but only in hope

:peek:

R

radaga

Auwais settle down a bit mate!!!
take it easy and untill you win a couple of games dont go getting yourself in a argument that you may very well lose

R

radaga

Originally posted by amber22@Jun 1 2003, 07:29 PM
Whats Steve Waugh doing in the one day squad radga :huh:

and is McGrath injured :dbg:
steve's a good player and mcgrath got smached around last tournament so he's been given the axe

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Waugh and Ponting bowling the dying overs.... now there is something you would NEVER see in real life. lol...

If it's no trouble rangeela, could you just use my team file from previous tournaments.

And with all this talk of creating teams, my team is made from current players, with their real stats, and in a probable team.

From memory, this is what my team is (if i remember correctly):

*S.Fleming
N.Astle
S.Styris
C.McMillan
C.Cairns
C.Harris
+B.McCullum
J.Oram
A.Adams
D.Vettori
S.Bond

Bond (fast) and Adams (med fast) open the bowling, followed by Oram (med fast) and Vettori (Left arm orthodox), and then Harris, Styris or Cairns finish it up.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
Originally posted by vetts@Jun 2 2003, 01:22 PM
Waugh and Ponting bowling the dying overs.... now there is something you would NEVER see in real life. lol...

If it's no trouble rangeela, could you just use my team file from previous tournaments.

And with all this talk of creating teams, my team is made from current players, with their real stats, and in a probable team.

From memory, this is what my team is (if i remember correctly):

*S.Fleming
N.Astle
S.Styris
C.McMillan
C.Cairns
C.Harris
+B.McCullum
J.Oram
A.Adams
D.Vettori
S.Bond

Bond (fast) and Adams (med fast) open the bowling, followed by Oram (med fast) and Vettori (Left arm orthodox), and then Harris, Styris or Cairns finish it up.
Good depth in ur batting lineup :up:

Tareq

School Cricketer
Yeah.... lots of allrounders in there... I think i have to play you in this tournament, so it's good to have a look at your team now... :D

Users who are viewing this thread