Will the player editor work on the demo

Well you can always just try!
Yes it will. The demo also contains all the squads so you can change the teams around...
I've posted the World XI somewhere in case you want to play a 50 over game between them and Australia.

yes it works but when i tried it i had copied M.Kaif and replaced him with R.Powell with the copy player and paste player option and when i ran the demo the name of the player was changed but only his head was not shown in the game i.e. the player was headless. LOL LOL

That's because the demo only contains heads for England, West Indies and Australia. Assign him a head from one of those three countries and it'll work.

I haven't played BLIC for a while, will have a bash at Aus tonight as the World XI.
Would be good to make a Super Series patch, we have the kits, we just need adboards and stuff.

So, how do we assingn the aus, eng or wi heads for that particular player? and once we do that, will the players have their original faces??

You need to check the numbers of the faces in the England/Aus/WI squads using Player Editor and then assign those numbers to the Indian players.

Users who are viewing this thread