• No

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I can't watch it

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I won't be watching barely any of it International Twenty20's are quite boring imo the odd domestic games are bit of fun but it shouldn't be played by International teams let alone as a tournament, I may watch a few of the England matches if I get time but I doubt I will.

And when I say Domestic matches that doesn't include the IPL.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes for sure i will watch world cup twenty its so great to watch such intrusting games and it will be more great to watch it in england as its the bright for indians we have win a world cup in 1983 there hats off to england luck for india:D

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
the champions league will be interesting. But yes the T20 world cup was just unfortunately timed to be straight after IPL. If it was after Ashes then it would be different.

The IPL is good fun but it really does need to be shorter. Maybe when they get 10 teams just play every team once would be better.

I completely agree with u
just 1 match with each team
nd i think CL will be more interesting to than T20 WC
But yes, i will see both of them

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Yes i will definately watch it,if not all the matches..Yes to some extend IPL+T20 WC back to back will be a bit too much,but still i will watch few matches..

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I hadn't realised but there are 1 hour highlights on BBC2 at 11:20 each evening, probably will watch all of them. Will have to refrain from listening to the matches while in the car though.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its good that I am graduating just in time before the semifinals start. I should be able to watch India's games (the Ind vs Bangladesh game falls on a Saturday afternoon which is good).

With India predicted to make the semifinal round, I should probably have lot of fun watching the matches without the pressure of studying after the games are over.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I want another India vs Australia game. It would be exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread