World cup cricket - test match

Trevor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need some help, the cricket 2002 patch for south africa is great i only have two problem, when i play a 5 day test match i am playing with a white ball.... how do i change it to a red ball..... and all my one day games in south africa are all day games how do i get a day night game?
Thanx Trevor

S

sonic

go to your cricket 2002 program file then data/gfx in tex02a and tex02b is the white test ball, i guess you just copy in the red one from tex2 ?

S

sonic

as for the day/night in SA...do you have night vision goggles? :D LOL...i dunno bout that to be honest mate, someone else may be able to help their :cool:

J

jonah

If you download Shailesh's GamTweak you can alter the match details to play a night game in any stadium.

S

sonic

hey jonah, i tried out this difficulty patch lisle (killa_stiky) has been harping on about...it makes bowling way eeeeeeeeeeeasy man...put it this way, i bowled india out for 76 on normal mode...having said that i only scored 205 myself...and as you know, batting is normally my strength...i prefer the stroke patch to be honest :P

Users who are viewing this thread