World League

H

HDBird

We?ve heard you have something called the ?World League?. Is this only for the English and Australian club teams or can we choose international sides as well?

This mode involves management aspects such as buying and selling players along with playing matches. Since this cannot be implemented for International sides, currently this feature supports only the domestic teams.

Has anyone, PS2 or PC, seen this feature as promised by Andrew Wilson???

H

HDBird

Is no-one else bothered about this deception from Andrew Wilson? If he'd told me it was just Cricket 2002 with a few more teams i probably wouldn't have wasted my money on it.

We've been conned folks. You can worry about chipsets and graphics cards if you want, but basically most of what appears in the interview on this message board is just pure sh1te.

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i am with u.................

every aspect of cricket 2004 is way way more worse than of cricket 2002.

H

HDBird

I think generally the game is an improvement graphics wise etc, but I was lead to believe it would be a greater improvement. If you see the player trading and career parts of Madden and FIFA etc then that's what Wilson lead us to believe would be in Cricket 2004. I know they aren't given as much money as the big EA games, so I didn't expect career mode to be better, but the thing is THIS WORLD LEAGUE WITH BUYING AND SELLING PLAYERS JUST ISN'T THERE!!!!! Pure fabrication in an effort to dupe us out of out hard earned cash.

I'm not normally one for excessive smilies, but on this occasion :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

S

Sylvester

I didn't hear about this but rugby 2004 has a world league. Must admit it is awesome mode. Its like the English Premier League starting from div 3 and making your way up. If cricket had one it would of been awesome.

N

nzldevil

For one i am glad i paid for this game it's not that bad, and after reading the interview, yes maybe duped but wilson never did say it would be like the madden etc.

H

HDBird

Nzldevil - I said in my post above that I didn't expect it to be like Madden, but I did expect to see something which was promised. Buying and selling players just simply isn't in the game.

S

sachin

yeah i think i heard that what an idiot.but it's still quite a good game.

K

kalavala

we should sue ea sports

Quite frankly. SHUT UP!!!

I know they're not the best cricket game developers ever but then we will all have to go for management like ICC games and pooh. I reckon the've done a motha oinking good job and we shud seriosly thank them for it.

Thats my thoughts bye

Users who are viewing this thread