Worst sport, vote on opinion

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
aussie1st said:
Horse racing is deadset boring unless of course you have a bet on it. V8 is quite enjoying for me mainly cause I have someone to support.

Who's that then?

You ever been to Bathurst?

Milo_LCCC

Club Cricketer
I dont mind horse racing the only bit i hate is when a horse falls or something i know it adds excitement for some people but its quite cruel

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
Milo_LCCC said:
I dont mind horse racing the only bit i hate is when a horse falls or something i know it adds excitement for some people but its quite cruel

I think it's cruel that a jockey who wins a race gets nominated for Sports Personality of the Year. Why? It was the horse who won the race!

James219

International Cricketer
Sureshot said:

I have....we went there once for some distant year four excursion whilst on the topic of the 19th century gold rushes, and my dad's cousins live there too. That's the only major car race I've actually heard of, by the way! :p
You support Holden, don't you Syl? ;)

CricketFan999

Club Cricketer
evertonfan said:
There is only really one sport that I hate; Horse Racing. It's the horses who are the sportsmen! Not the jockeys.

Most people have no idea how much the Jockeys actually do in horse raceing (if their proper and don't just get a trainer to do it for them). They raise and train them from the youngest ages. They put hours a day into their horses for years and years. Then the actually races which are incredibly dangerous and they do more than just sit there. They have to encourage the horse but also make sure it doesn't follow pack mentaility if it'll result in something bad.

Of course they still don't have anything on us three day eventers :rolleyes: :D

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I find that sexist Bala why is it that men dont get rated the same as women, there nothing wrong with that.

Bala

International Coach
Women's cricket = sexiest? :O

May be you have mistaken it for some thing else. Was croquet on your mind? :p

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
American football and Baseball

Cheap and simplified American versions of rugby and cricket. And only America play it.

Like your sig, by the way, Thurya! lol

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Sureshot said:
Who's that then?

I don't mind horse racing, Mr.Dettori won us ?78,000 with the magnificent 7.

I really hate Golf though, because they like have a go at you if you shirt is wrong and "don't run on the green" when i just walked quickly.

DJ Ager

International Cricketer
I know it's so pathetic the class divide with it. And the game itself isn't that great.

Users who are viewing this thread