WWA - The New Wrestling Alternative **WWA is back in town!**

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]
Alchemy_Logo_Late_2008.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Date: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Wednesday 25[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]th[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] June[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 2008
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Location: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Scottrade Center, Saint Louis, Missouri[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Announcers: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tony Schiavone and Mark Madden[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Attendance:[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif] 10,044
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]TV Rating: [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]6.85[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I hear... a voice say don't be so blind...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Devine has pulled something out of his tights. Lance Hoyt walks over...and gets floored by a punch! [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]
Its telling me all these things...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Blake Kruspe comes running down the aisle with a chair and into the ring! Scott Sandars turns...and is dropped by a vicious chair shot! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]That you would probably hide...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]L?vesque counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Alexis L?vesque moves in for the kill. Canadian Killer! [/FONT]
Am i... your one and only desire...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Vashti Webb with a top rope DDT on Kristi Kaos, she implants her head hard into the mat, she picks Kaos but up and hits the Spyder Webb on her.[/FONT]
Am I the reason you breath...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Victoria takes a chop from Mickie. Victoria can barely stand. Mickie-DT!!! [/FONT]
Or am I the reason you cry...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Curt Hawkins gets taken down out of nowhere. Hawkins takes a rana from Andy Douglas. [/FONT]
Always... always... always... always... always... always...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Matrix climbs to the third tier and he enters into the small cage where there kendo sticks and light tubes Matrix grabs himself a kendo stick and lifts it into the air and poses with it, the fans are standing and cheering and looking to the ceiling.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I just can't live without you...
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Harding is not entering the ring, out of nowhere it's Steve Corino! What is Steve Corino doing here in WWA? Harding removes his titles the music stops playing and Kudo ducks the sidekick attack on Kudo, Harding rolls into the ring off the ropes Harding catches him in the Destoyer and he spikes him down hard!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I love you...[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Matrix kicks Marion to the stomach and then sets him up in the Enter The Matrix, but it's countered now Marion is threatening to do it off the rafters onto the platform 5 meters below! Matrix turns it around and then hits a DDT. Matrix gets his leg caught by Marion, Marion leaps up and attempts a clothesline but Matrix ducks that and kicks Marion and is calling for the Enter the Matrix. Marion hits The Market Crash this has to have ended this one for Matrix. [/FONT]
I hate you...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shannon Cortez uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Super Mario can barely stand. Dangerous Driver!!! [/FONT]
I can't get around you
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]AJ Styles walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from Scott Sandars. [/FONT]
I breathe you...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Kaine Devine comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Kaine Devine spins Joz Man around. Kaine Devine hits the NovaKaine! [/FONT]
I taste you...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Tom Hart comes running down the aisle with a chair! Stetson whips Randy Orton into the ropes. Hart jumps onto the apron with the chair! Collision between Hart, Orton, and the chair! Randy Orton staggers back into a roll up! [/FONT]
I can't live without you...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Lorenz went for a flying elbow drop, but Hart moves and from out of nowhere it?s the Hart Attack Kick to the face it sends down Lorenz [/FONT]
I just can't take anymore...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Brian Kendrick gets a chair, then stands facing Styles. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of AJ Styles! That was brutal!

This life of solitude...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Springboard dropkick from Chris Sabin on Falco Fallen. Chris Sabin moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Cradle Shock. [/FONT]
I guess that Im out the door...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sam Cody is all alone...Long Island Express!! [/FONT]
And now Im done with you...
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Fireworks fire off from the stage the WWA Alchemy theme is playing throughout the arena ?Good evening everyone, and welcome to WWA Alchemy!? the light are flickering and we are now at rinside with Tony Schiavone and Mark Madden. ?What a massive week it's turning into here in WWA, welcome everybody to Alchemy, I am Tony Schiavone, alongside Mark Madden, and Mark, who was it that attacked the Millionaires Club there on Revolution? The music, the guitar, everything is pointing to Jeff Jarrett in WWA, but can it be?? [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Good evening Tony, and WWA fans, I was surpirsed to see the attack on the Millionaires Club, and to see the Guitar sitting there after, that's clearly indicating that Jeff Jarrett is around, but he cannot sign for WWA, can he??? Schiavone shakes his head ?I have heard he's signed with another company and will never be here, but maybe someone is playing a sick joke? Remember there was a message on the back of the guitar!? Madden nods ?Yes I do remember that Tony, but what a night we have here, we have the Earn Your Destruction Qualifying Battle Royal here tonight.?[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]That's right Mark, 10 men enter the ring to enter the Earn Your Destruction Match at Newblood Rising, and not only that Heath Matthews will defend his WWA X Division title as well, we have a jam packed evening ahead and it's getting bigger and bigger.? Suddenly the lights go out some music is playing music that's not been here in WWA It's the King of Kings....in WWA? ?Who could this possibly be?? [/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I have no idea Tony, but I am excited to see!!?[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars steps out from the back ?Scott Sandars??? the fans are booing him ?Well the CZW World Heavyweight Champion has been calling himself the best thing in wrestling, so it all makes sense.? Beth Phoenix is walking to the ring with him, the fans are giving him hell but he's turning his nose up to them. He reaches the ring and steps into the ring posing for the fans as they boo him some more. He takes the microphone from the ring announcer and looks around at the crowd. ?Tonight I stand in front of the most miserablest bunch of dumbasses I have ever had the mispleasure of standing in front of. ? the fans are all booing ?How can you not agree? This City is known as Misery.? the fans boo louder ?It's Missouri jackass!? ?No need for that Tony, he has a point Missouri just sound like Misery!?[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh shut up Mark!? ?Testy!? Sandars looks to the back ?And if this was not bad enough tonight I have to tag with Kristy Kreme you know the guy, he's the one that has the big donut next to his name in the wins colum against me, and he thinks that his german sausage makes him great I am here to beg to differ, but at least I am not saddled with the Geriatric jackass Diamond Dallas Page.? the fans cheer. ?Yes, you would cheer that broken down hack of a man, you would cheer a guy that dragged himself up from being Scott Hall's personals bitch, and a bitch to each and every wrestler in the past, to being a WCW World Champion, and now you sit there and you have yourself a partner that no one even knows, who the hell is Kyle Knights? He cannot be too damn important I walk the halls backstage and I see a lot of nobodies back there, and when I pass one of them I make it known that he's a loser. I make sure that no one backstage gets told they have a future in this business because unless you are Scott Sandars, you have no future here you have nothing and never will have anything. ? Sandars gets a smile on his face and looks to the back. ?I know you think you are clever Kyle, and I know that you think you have have gotten one over me, well you know what? At the end of the day I am still CZW World Heavyweight Champion and you are never going to take this title away from me. I know that Harding is lurking around here thinking he has a great little thing going there, well Harding, I want you to come out here and face me I want you to tell me why after so long so many titles you stabbed me in the back, I made you what you are today and I can easily take that away from you. So get out here and tell me why Harding, why you stabbed me in the back.?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sandars waits ?I hope Sandars crushes Harding for his betrayal!? ?Harding left the bat in the ring he cannot be held to blame that Sandars lost the bat and it was used against him!? ?Yes he can! He had no reason to be in the damn ring Tony!? ?And Sandars had no reason to try and use the bat!? Harding still has not showed up ?Just as I thought he was a coward, I called it from the start!? Sandars is getting impatient in the ring ?So that's that is it Dave? You are going to hide in the shadows of WWA and no show yourself?? suddenly the lights go out...all eyes turn to the sceen[/FONT]

[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]What the hell was that Tony?? the lights come back up and Sandars is standing there confused at the sight ?That looked much like the intro to 24.? ?Kefer Sutherland is in WWA??? ?I think that might have be Harding's message to Sandars!? Sandars stands there a moment ?Harding if you won't come face me, I will come find you and destroy you!? Sandars drops the microphone and we head to commercial.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][[COMMMERCIAL BREAK]][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Claudio Castagnoli vs Dragon Kid[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]After the break Dragon Kid is walking to the ring Claudio is already in the ring, the fans are really giving Dragon Kid a great reception here tonight he reaches the ring enters it and we are ready for our first match here tonight.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Dragon Kid hits a dropkick on Claudio Castagnoli. Kick ass spinning arm pulling move out of the corner by Dragon Kid. 1 - 2 - kick out. Double C ducks a wild right hand. Kick from Claudio Castagnoli...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Kick by Claudio Castagnoli...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Dragon Kid walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. The lights suddenly go out and a countdown clock appears on the screen with music [/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Both wrestlers are stunned by the appearance of the clock, but then there's a hard back suplex on Dragon Kid. Dragon Kid elbows Claudio Castagnoli in the face to break a hammerlock. Flying move by Dragon Kid...no idea what the name of that move is, so let's call it a Lighting Smash Of Impending Danger. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Slingshot flying butt move by Dragon Kid, crushing the chest of Double C. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Dragon Kid uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Dragon Kid strikes Double C. Double C counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Flying elbow from Claudio Castagnoli. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Claudio Castagnoli, Dragon Kid might be dead. Dragon Kid can barely stand. Here it comes - Ricola Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: Claudio Castagnoli [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The clock finally reaches zero and the lights are all out the stage explodes Claudio who got the win is looking towards the back he has no idea what is going on here out of the crowd comes Hephaestus and he comes up behind him swings him arounds and hits his own version of the stunner on him. Hephaestus just stands over Claudio with a big smile on his face the ring posts explode with a huge fire the lights up the arena. As he stands there the video screen has a movie playing with music...[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're going to a commercial break.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][[COMMMERCIAL BREAK]][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're back from the commercial break and Jason Leung is walking backstage ?Hey Leung? he turns around and it's CM Punk who starts to attack him with vicious shots they brawl all over the backstage area until Leung is wiped out by a chair shot from out of nowhere officials come to try and break it up but clearly the damage has already been done.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]CM Punk gained 4 points of overness from this segment. Jason Leung gained 3 points of overness from this segment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Earn Your Own Destruction Qualifier [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]10 Man Battle Royal[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We come back out to the arena and the 10 men who were handpicked for the Earn Your Destruction Qualifying Match here tonight are already in the ring as the bell rings to start the match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Sabin takes a headbutt from Cason Valdez. Chris Sabin got thrown over the top rope by C Valdez. (Elimination # 1) Cason Valdez scores with a back heel kick on Hart. C Valdez hits a great swinging DDT on Tom Hart. Hart takes a headbutt from CM Punk. Punk hits a great swinging DDT on Tom Hart. Gut buster, Wray hits hard. Blackheart tried to eliminate A. Wray, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Armbar takedown from Tom Hart, boring me senseless. Hart tried to get Cason Valdez over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Kendrick gets caught with a short powerbomb from Hart. Brian Kendrick got eliminated by Hart. (Elimination # 2) Flying shoulder tackle by C Valdez sends Shaunn to the mat. Shaunn got eliminated by C Valdez. (Elimination # 3) DDT by Cody Maverick. Maverick tried to eliminate Tom Hart, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Kick by Blake Blackheart...to the facial regions. Break that nose! Yeah! Blackheart threw Cody Maverick over the top rope like a common Pygmy. (Elimination # 4) Hart takes a back suplex. Powerbomb on Hart. Shelley uses a basement dropkick to the knee. Big kick on Wray by Alex Shelley. Back suplex on Blackheart. Blake Blackheart got eliminated by Wray. (Elimination # 5) C Valdez gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Hart. Hart tried to eliminate Cason Valdez, who hung onto the top rope. I guess he was well hung. Bwahahahaa. Shelley gets caught with a short powerbomb from Wray. Alex Shelley got thrown over the top rope by Wray. (Elimination # 6) Armbar takedown from CM Punk, boring me senseless. Tom Hart got bundled out by Punk. (Elimination # 7) A. Wray snap suplexes C Valdez. Wray went for the elimination, but Cason Valdez held onto the ropes. Cason Valdez gets nailed with a suplex. Punk tried to get Cason Valdez over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Brainbuster suplex by CM Punk. Punk went for the elimination, but A. Wray held onto the ropes. Big forearm by CM Punk, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Punk drives a thrust kick into the chest of Wray. Punk drives a thrust kick into the chest of C Valdez. Punk tried to get Cason Valdez over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Wray drives a forearm into the chest of C Valdez. Wray went for the elimination, but Cason Valdez held onto the ropes. Wray gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from C Valdez. Flying elbow from Cason Valdez. Cason Valdez fires off some right and left hands. Belly to belly off the top rope, Punk got folded up like...uh...eh, pick your own damn metaphors. Punk gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Wray. Wray threw CM Punk over the top rope like a common Pygmy. (Elimination # 8) Suplex by Wray. Cason Valdez takes a butterfly suplex from Wray. Cason Valdez can barely stand. Wray of Light!!! That shook the ring. Cason Valdez got thrown over the top rope by Wray. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: A. Wray[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We cross to the backstage area where Joshua Santi is frantically searching for his wife. He opens up door after door searching for her, he looks like he hasn't slept for days, and his eyes contain the look of a man on the edge. He rounds a corner and is faced with a long, empty corridor. At the end of the corridor is a television, that suddenly flickers to life. It's Andrews, seemingly in a closeby room, Nicole Santi tied to a chair just behind him. He laughs, as Joshua runs to the end of the corridor, standing just inches away from the screen. "Now Joshua, I'm so glad you've decided to play my little game, for a while there i thought you'd forgotten about your poor wittle knifey wifey." Andrews walks behind Nicole, still tied to a chair and crouches behind her, speaking right into her ear. "But now I see you've decided to join in, the heroic quest of Joshua Santi, striving to rescue the damzel in distress." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Nicole sruggles against Andrews, Joshua looks on in horror. "Don't you touch her you piece of ████, I'll find you, I'll find you!" Andrews laughs again, "I'll tell you what Joshua, since you've been such a fun contestant in this little game of ours, I'll give you your chance at me, I'm actually not far from where you are now, and just because I'm nice, I'll even draw you a map." A trail of previously dark lights flicker to life, leading to a door down a hallway. Joshua takes off, sprinting down the hallway until he comes to the door, which also has a TV mounted to the frame. Joshua tries to pull the door open but it's locked, and once again the TV flickers on. "So close yet so far Joshua, is this where our game climaxes? The big finale? You'll have to hurry Joshua, there's not much time left." [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Andrews produces a knife and holds it to Nicole's throat, drawing a single drop of blood. Joshua unloads on the door, trying to kick it in, but to no avail. He walks back down the hallway and finds a fire extinguisher, returning to the door he used the extinguisher to break the door down, where he finds a blonde woman face down, tied to a chair. He races to the woman, expecting to see his wife, but to his dismay finds Leila Thompson, a backstage worker, her eyes bulging with fear. Santi lets go a full force scream, and once again, the TV comes on. "Expecting someone else Joshua? Well I'm sorry to disappoint you, but your wife still belongs to me. But I wasn't entirely dishonest, there will be a climax to our story, the closing chapter to what will forever be known as the day David Andrews destroyed the heart and soul of WWA. At New Blood Rising you and I will meet, for the first time since this ordeal began, and what a better stage for our big finale to take place? At New Blood Rising we will meet inside a steel cell, and you will be introduced to a new kind of hell. You and me, New Blood Rising, Hell In A Cell....are you ready?" The screen goes black and we go to commerical with the image of Joshua Santi staring at the blank TV screen, pure hatred in his eyes.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Adele Benoit is seen standing backstage ?Tonight I am here with Randy Orton, and Randy, you have been battling Shaun Stetson lately, but it seems that things are getting even more heated between you two, what you are thoughts on this?? Orton stands there a moment ?My thoughts? My thoughts are how can someone come to WWA from some unknown company that has spawn no real stars that has gone out of business, and now thinks he can come out and try and make a name off of me? How does he think he can bring down The Legend Killer? I have been to the top of the mountain, I have main evented big events, sold out arenas all over the World, what has Stetson done? Nothing.? Adele thinks a moment there ?You are facing Stetson at the PPV are you disappointed at present you are not in the Earn Your Destruction qualifiers?? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Orton looks at her ?I do not need to enter a match called Earn Your Destruction to get my shot at the World Champion, I will face Steve Austin, or whoever manages to kill him at the PPV and I will be the next WWA World Heavyweight Champion, and I can promise you, whoever has the belt, will not live long enough to have a long title reign.? Adele looks for another question ?What are your thoughts on Scott Sandars and his betrayal of WWA becoming aligned to CZW?? Orton laughs ?CZW? Who the hell are CZW?? Adele shkes her head and goes to reply ?I know what CZW is, you think that I care that Scott Sandars has pissed away any chance of being a respectable champion by joining some company that cannot get off the ground? That product is going to fail and when it does, he will come limping back here like a scolded dog and you know what? I will be glad to kick him out of the building.? Blake Blackheart comes walking past the interview area and he has a grin on his face.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So Randy Orton thinks he is going to be the new WWA World Heavyweight Champion? You think that because you wrestled up in the WWE that people down here are going to keep beliving you when you say you are the legend killer? Sorry champ, you are not going to get over here with that stuff. Myself, I have taken it on myself to make a name for myself here, and I have made sure that I have targetted my attacks well.? Orton smirks to himself ?So you have been making Dave Harding's life hell, who cares? His life was messed up before you ever came on the scene, he's a guy that's close to breaking point and you think what you have done has pushed him over? Laughable at best. So you have stolen his woman, that's been done, and I don't see that being a massive impact on his life.? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Christy tries to interject ?That's only just the start, beware Orton, you could very well be next.? he walks off laughing with Christy Hemme Orton remains there with a grin on his face ?Yeah we will see about that one.? he turns and looks at Adele ?We're done.? and he walks off. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]X Division Title Match[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Heath Matthews(c) vs Connor MacManus[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We're back out ready for the WWA X Division Title and the music of Heath Matthews' hits and out walks Heath Matthews the fans are all booing him, but he doesn't care he shows off the WWA X Division Title with a big smile on his face he poses the pyro fires off from the stage and he walks to wards the end of ramp he poses as the fireworks fire off from the stage and he enters the ring. The music of Connor MacManus' hits and he walks out from the back, the fans are half cheering and half booing he reaches the ring and poses before the bell rings.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Spinning bulldog in the corner, MacManus is down. Back heel kick off the second rope, MacManus goes down. MacManus walks into a slammy shoulder thing. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Big clothesline on MacManus. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Connor MacManus ducks a clothesline attempt. MacManus drives a thrust kick into the chest of Matthews. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Connor MacManus. Matthews reverses a waistlock. Super kick by Heath Matthews. Connor MacManus hooks up a suplex, but Matthews flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Heath Matthews leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Matthews has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Connor MacManus to look for revenge. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner & Still WWA X Division Champion: Heath Matthews[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Heath Matthews lost 2 points of overness from this match. The WWA X Division title has gained in image. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Heath Matthews poses with the belt, his music playing throughout the arena, we are going backstage, we see Paul Heyman sitting there in an office, the fans half cheer and half boo. ?Newblood Rising is fast approaching, and we need ourselve a main event, and Steve Austin.? the fans are all booing ?needs hmself a World Title Challenger for this event, with Scott Sandars unsure of where he wants to be, I have had to find a new number one contender before the Earn Your Destruction match, I have had to think about this for a long time and Austin, I know you and the rest of the trash in the Millionaires Club think you own and run this company, well you don't I am the President and I am here to tell you that you are facing none other than DraVen Matrix for the WWA World Heavyweight Title!? the fans are cheering. ?So Austin I hope you are ready for what you are going to face at the PPV because I am sure that DraVen Matrix is itching for some payback on you. And if anyone from The Millionaires Club interferes in this match I will fire them on the spot!? Heyman sits there a moment the fans in the arena are loving the news. ?So lock it in, Newblood Rising, Austin and DraVen Matrix World Heavyweight Title match!? we cut back to the arena.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Steve Austin lost 2 points of overness from this segment. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The Rock vs Chris Jericho[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The theme of the Rocks hits, the fans are all booing as he walks out from the back, he poses there in the entrance way as he walks towards the the ring, he stands up on the apron and walks along it climbing the turnbuckle to pose again to more boos. His theme is replaced by the countdown of Jerichos and it cuts into his theme, he walks out from the back the fans are cheering him, he heads to the ring and we're ready for this match.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Jericho hits a dropkick on The Rock. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Rock is down. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. The Rock powers out of a Chris Jericho headlock. Rock hits a right hand. The Rock with a spinning neckbreaker on Jericho. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lariat, apparently Rock thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Rude Awakening on Chris Jericho by Rock. Jericho kicks The Rock in the gut to reverse the momentum. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Rock is down. 1 - 2 - kick out. Rock walks into a face crusher variation. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Second rope flying axe handle, Rock goes down. Chris Jericho scores with a back heel kick on Rock. The Rock takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Bodyslam by Rock. Powerbomb on Jericho. Jason Leung comes running down the aisle and onto the apron! Jericho turns...and is dropped throat-first onto the top rope by Leung! Jason Leung has left Jericho in big trouble. The Rock moves in for the kill. Rock Bottom! 1....2....3. Rock and Leung are putting the boots to Chris Jericho! CM Punk comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Rock \ Leung running for cover. CM Punk bends down to help Jericho back up. Wait! The Rock slides back in and attacks! CM Punk fights back...but is then jumped by Leung as well! Both Punk and Jericho are subjected to a beat down by Rock \ Leung, leaving them down and out on the canvas. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: The Rock[/FONT]
The Rock stands over Jericho and celebrates the win, we are going to our last commercial break here tonight.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][[COMMERCIAL BREAK]][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shaun Stetson vs Richter Jacobs[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]We are back from commercial and both men are in the ring, the bell rings, and we are underway in this clash.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Shaun Stetson strikes Richter. Stetson hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Shaun Stetson scores with a back heel kick on Richter. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Richter takes a flying neckbreaker from Shaun Stetson. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Stetson only gets knees on a splash. Richter hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Super kick by Richter Jacobs. Richter drops an elbow...but misses...HAH. Cool looking suplex on Richter. Richter Jacobs is in trouble. Blue Thunder Driver!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winner: Shaun Stetson[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Stetson stands up to celebrate his win, but the lights go out and over the arena speakers a kids voice is heard ?When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a Dark Warrior. The purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice.? Stetson is looking up the ramp he doesn't know what to do the lights come back on and Harding is standing behind Stetson! Dave Harding spins Stetson around. Dave Harding hits the The Destroyer! Harding stands over Shaun Stetson, the lights go back out and then they come back on and Harding is gone leaving Stetson on the canvas. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Officials come out and assist Stetson to the back, we are now ready for out main event.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Diamond Dallas Page and Kyle Knights vs Scott Sandars and Blake Kruspe[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The lights go down ?Yo It's me, it's me, it's DDP? cuts into Smells Like Teen Spirit DDP comes out from the back with Kyle Knights. DDP throws up a Diamond symbol as a pyro from the stage fires off from the stage they walk to the ring, DDP is the first in the ring he spins around pointing to each side of the ring and then hits the Diamond symbol again. ?King of Kings? by Motorhead hits the fans start to boo Sandars alongside Beth Phoenix walks out from the back, the CZW Champion takes off the belt and raises it above his head his music is replaced by Children of the Grave by White Zombie Blake Kruspe walks out from the back he and Sandars stare each other down, Sandars hands the CZW Title to Beth, and both men rush to the ring sliding in they stare down their opponents before Sandars leaves the ring, Blake is going to start with Knights.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Blake Kruspe snap suplexes Knights. Kruspe crushes Knights with a running butt smash...nothing says 'killer move' like driving your ass into someone else's face. 1 - 2 - kick out. Tag to Scott Sandars. Superstar \ Kruspe whip Knights into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Kyle Knights takes a butterfly suplex from Superstar. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Armbar takedown from Scott Sandars, boring me senseless. Knights blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Ultra-cool piledriver-slam thing by Kyle Knights on Superstar. Knights tags out to Diamond Dallas Page. DDP slams Scott Sandars down. Full nelson on Superstar...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Harding is seen walking towards the ring, he has a baseball bat in hand?!? Back to the action! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Superstar ducks a wild right hand. Tag between Scott Sandars and Blake Kruspe. DDP walks into a lariat. Blake Kruspe nearly kills DDP with a back suplex style move. Even i felt that one. 1 - 2 - 2.999 Big forearm by Blake Kruspe, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. DDP blocks a punch. DDP hits a piledriver on Blake Kruspe. Scott Sandars scoops up DDP for a slam, then turns....but the referee accidentally gets hit in the face with the raised legs of DDP.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Knights rolls back into the ring and he and Sandars start fighting, Knights is sent back into the ropes Harding is on the apron Sandars is distracrd, Knights is to and they clash heads! Harding enters the ring and stands there looking at both he drops the baseball bat and walks towards Sandars grabbing his head and whispers into his ear. He assists Knights to his feet, only to kick him in the stomach and hits the destroyer on him!! DDP is staggering to his feet, they stare down, Harding keeps staring at him are they about to fight?!?! Harding assists Sandars to his feet, and he rolls out of the ring, the bat is still in play! The referee is down, Sandars is the first to go for it, but Page stands on the bat.[/FONT]
Sandars punches him in the mid section, he has the bat he hits him once in the stomach with it, he hits him to the head to send him down, the referee is stirring, Sandars covers him 1....2...broken up by....Knights?!?! Kruspe back in and he hits him with a Swinging DDT. Kruspe and Sandars stare each other down, Kruspe gives Sandars the finger, and he rolls out of the ring and he's walking to the back!! Sandars is fuming! DDP is stirring again, Sandars turns around, Sandars goes for his finisher, but it's blocked DIAMOND CUTTER!!!! The fans are roaring here he drops down onto the chest of Sandars...1...2....3 He's done it! The bell rings and his music rings out! DDP and Knights have won the match!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Winners: Diamond Dallas Page & Kyle Knights[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Knights staggers up and they celebrate, DDP and Knights have their arms raised, they leave the ring and head to the back. The referee is assisting Sandars up he's furious he pushes the referee away. He then locks him in the Sandars vice, he then unhooks it and walks over to the other side of the ring and calls for a mircophone. ?Kruspe! Get your German, chicken ████ ass back out here and face me like a man, I am going to rip you a new ███████ here tonight.? we wait to see if Kruspe does come out the spotnight is on the stage but nothing. ?You are going to pay for your cowardness, I don't know what your deal is Dave, but I am going to make you pay for this, you are not going to escape this either.? His music starts to play and he rolls out of the ring, but his music is suddenly replaced by Miles Marion and The Millionaires Club music starts to play they walk out from the back and they head down the ramp Miles Marion steps inside the ring he takes the microphone from the ring announcer who only just got it back himself! Jason Leung steps inside the ring as well.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Greetings, and salutations WWA fans, The Millionaires Club are here tonight to address a certain person, a certain WWA star because there seems to be a bit of an uprising here in WWA, a rogue WWA star seems to be trying to take on Millionaires Club on his own, little does his know that the Millionaires Club are the WWA, we own, run, and control WWA what we want we get, and when we wanted the WWA World Title to be removed from Scott Sandars, it was, by Steve Austin, now we have this rogue roaming around to the beat of his own drum. This WWA star needs to realise who here is the one that makes this company the way it is. Now I know that Jeff Jarrett is not stupid enough to attack The Millionaires Club from behind, because he is not stupid enough to even consider stepping foot in WWA. So I want the man that thinks he is clever to come out here once and for all and face his punishment.? Miles waits a moment with Leung whispering into his ear as they stand there. The spotlight again goes to the entrance way and there is no one coming out from the back.[/FONT]

?[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So let me get this straight, you would rather come out in the dark and attack people, then come out here and show yourself to these fans, show what a big real hero you really are. All you are doing is showng yourself as a coward, and lower then the fans in this arena here, you are nothing more then a common thug and I will not stand for this at all.? The lights suddenly go out and then a video starts to play on the WWAtron, with music by Metallica![/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]There is a stirring in the ring, no one has any idea of what is going on, but before the lights come back on, there is a chair sitting in the entrance way again with a guitar and a kendo stick sitting behide it. With a message on the guitar ?See you in the future.? The lights come back on the music finished playing the Millionaires Club are laid out in the ring, and the members who were outside the ring out laid out as well. Kendo sticks litter the ring, was it The Sandman, or this mystery person who is pretending to be Jarrett and Sandman? Tune in Saturday Night to see!! [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
WWE confirms more releases...

WWA has officially released Chuck The Kid, Mchael Ashman, Alexander Harris, Davis Crosswell, Lachlan Jones, Marco Riptide, and Marshall Phoenix their releases came after the recent WWA House Show event in Los Angeles this week. WWA wishes them the best in their future endeavors.

Marco Riptude is rumoured to be heading to the new CZW promotion, though no one apart of CZW is willing to confirm such rumours.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
After being too lazy and sometimes busy with the TSL stuff, WWA is going to make a return, a new direction, and some storylines will be revamped, redone, and rebooked.

We're looking for new superstars, and the WWA will make a return soon, sometime in August, I am going to maybe download a new database, and add stars from my current one to it, and re-start WWA with stars of today, or keep it the way it was, who knows. More importantly who cares?

but yes, sign up, sign in, and get ready to be apart of the Revolution....again.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hope to be a part

LizardKing81

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah, this part of the Majestic struggled... I suffer from no issues with ego, as I am the best in the world, and it's true, Harding did retire..

9 years on, the NWA is freaking awesome, why? because I bloody well said so, you stupid Irish git!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Yeah, this part of the Majestic struggled... I suffer from no issues with ego, as I am the best in the world, and it's true, Harding did retire..

9 years on, the NWA is freaking awesome, why? because I bloody well said so, you stupid Irish git!
10-year old thread mate, no one from this thread is active here anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread