• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lewbis05

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who is your favourite wwe superstar out of these above

lewbis05 added 7 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

it has to be the undertaker

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
could this not of gone in the wrestling thread?

sd92

International Coach
Oh dear - this clown still thinks Trevor Murdoch, Big Daddy V, Lance Cade and Elijah Burke are still in the WWE. Ok, I'll forgive him JBL as it was only the other night...

lewbis4

School Cricketer
obviouly it has to be jeff hardy he is the best wrestler ever

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Probably Benoit, despite what he did. Hulk's a great favourite of mine as well.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I left watching WWE in 2003 because of same crap story lines. My favorite wrestlers are from attitude era but Edge is better these days..

sd92

International Coach
Hulk's a great favourite of mine as well.
Despite being one of the most piss-poor wrestlers that WWE ever had; and since then has been an absolute rectum?

Agreed; Hulk's strength was being able to tell a fantastic story, and that's what made him so successful. He really got the crowds pumped, and into the product, and that's something you see less of thesedays, generally now the crowds are a lot quieter. I wonder if that's more to do with the size of arena WWE hold events in is much bigger now, or whether the crowds just generally aren't as pumped? Interestingly, the crowd at WM25 during Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels was one of the loudest crowds I've seen in a while.

sledger

Banned
Despite being one of the most piss-poor wrestlers that WWE ever had; and since then has been an absolute rectum?

Agreed; Hulk's strength was being able to tell a fantastic story, and that's what made him so successful. He really got the crowds pumped, and into the product, and that's something you see less of thesedays, generally now the crowds are a lot quieter. I wonder if that's more to do with the size of arena WWE hold events in is much bigger now, or whether the crowds just generally aren't as pumped? Interestingly, the crowd at WM25 during Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels was one of the loudest crowds I've seen in a while.

I think it's just a sad sign of the times these days to be honest, pretty much since 2005 crowds have been filled up with a lot more kids who just generally don't make as much noise as the crowds of yesteryear. Coupled with the fact that as they are kids they generally don't have any real conception of how wrestling actually works behind the scenes etc...and so don't give as big reactions etc... it's just a case of boo the heel and cheer the face, no understanding of the bigger picture of things (something like HBK v Bret or Foley vs Flair etc..or Matt Hardy v Edge). That said, when I went to see Smackdown in December the crowd reaction was absolutely amazingly loud, so I wonder if the lack of noise is something to do with the way the sound is recorded for TV purposes..

sd92

International Coach
That's a fair point. I've read stories of them editing the noises made by the crowds a lot of the time and dubbing sounds in to suit the character played, when an audience makes an unexpected reaction to a certain superstar e.g. cheering a heel or booing a face.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Any man fondling another in his undies will do it for me.

:rtfl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread