WWE **The FAKE Film**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think we all should watch jsut like as we are watching a movie:watchtv
Just as youre comin good, you go back to dipsh** mode :rolleyes: if you don't like it don't watch it and stop making stupid comments

Hooper

ICC Board Member
There's a video of it on youtube somewhere, I saw it early last month, you can see he takes the blade from the ref and cuts himself, also HHH is known to keep a blade inside the tape on his hand/fingers

and Wrestlings fake but only the result and a rough script of the match, it is dangerous., all blood except from the mouth (normally but sometimes not) is real.

And to those people who think the blood isn't real...

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Wrestling isn't "fake".

They aren't trying to hurt each other, that's all.

What about when they smash each other over the head with steel chairs? That isn't fake and surely it's a way of hurting (badly) the other guy? Or when the Big Show clearly stomped on (and made contact with) Floyd Mayweather's hand at Wrestlemania?

Hooper

ICC Board Member
What about when they smash each other over the head with steel chairs? That isn't fake and surely it's a way of hurting (badly) the other guy? Or when the Big Show clearly stomped on (and made contact with) Floyd Mayweather's hand at Wrestlemania?
Some put their hands up.

And Show doesn't apply much pressure when he steps on them, Mayweather just acts as if he really has.

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
The wrestling in the Olympics is referred to as "Grappling". You can't knock the other guy out, you have to take down the other guy in a limited amount of space, etc..

AbBh

Panel of Selectors

Steel chairs are lightweight and they are designed such that they take away from the impact. It hurts but not as bad as it looks or sounds. However, the thumbtacks and barbed wire are real and do hurt as bad as it looks.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
See i should explain what tv told me about this.
The match winner is already decided by the director. Wether they lose or win they will get money. Refree directs them how to do the story correctly. The director decided the time until which the fight should be finished. So the refree directs them and indicates them when the time given by director is going to over and they have to finish the fight. Sometimes while performing the moves they may get injury but they use blood capsules and rub on their body parts (hiding from the camera) to show the blood. They do not actually hit each other. This involves a trick .
Stop believing too much of that India TV crap. Don't you know they have no other work to do throughout the day rather than this non-sense?

Highlander999

ICC President
Stop believing too much of that India TV crap. Don't you know they have no other work to do throughout the day rather than this non-sense?

LAMO I'm liking the way you post mate. :)

I've never had time for wrestling however at the end of the day if people want to watch something which is fake for entertainment I ain't gonna lose sleep over it.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Some put their hands up.

And Show doesn't apply much pressure when he steps on them, Mayweather just acts as if he really has.

Show's still over 400lbs though, isn't he? Whether he put pressure on or not, the part of the arm he stood on could've damaged Mayweather's arm.

Steel chairs are lightweight and they are designed such that they take away from the impact. It hurts but not as bad as it looks or sounds. However, the thumbtacks and barbed wire are real and do hurt as bad as it looks.

That's why there's the need for the WWE 'wellness' program (read: steroids), so they can withstand the pain more?

Last edited:

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
It came on television that wrestling is total Fake. They act like they are wrestling in real. They use chemicals for their blood or other things. They get money for their acting.
Is this true?

The winners are pre-determined, the blood however is most times a blade job, where a wrestler will just cut himself and he will bleed but there are times that a wrestler bleeds the hard way (meaning it's a real cut)

NBC ran a "Pro wrestling secrets revealed!" show a couple of decades ago, an "unknown" wrestler was speaking out (It was Harley Race.) admittedly everyone knew how it was with wrestling, but NBC went all the way making it all about being fake...

I don't see the big deal about it being fake, you have the storylines (fake) in ring action (half fake, half real.) and stuff....there are still real injuries though.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
The winners are pre-determined, the blood however is most times a blade job, where a wrestler will just cut himself and he will bleed but there are times that a wrestler bleeds the hard way (meaning it's a real cut)

NBC ran a "Pro wrestling secrets revealed!" show a couple of decades ago, an "unknown" wrestler was speaking out (It was Harley Race.) admittedly everyone knew how it was with wrestling, but NBC went all the way making it all about being fake...

I don't see the big deal about it being fake, you have the storylines (fake) in ring action (half fake, half real.) and stuff....there are still real injuries though.
What's the difference between using a blade and a real injury? Blade's also inflict a real injury isnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread