!xSpeed

tomcress2000

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

How do you get this tool to speed up cricket 2004? I downloaded it and have it running at +3.03 and it shows as a blue symobol in the system tray. I load cricket 2004 and the game speed is exactly the same. Any ideas what im doing wrong?

thanks

try between 1.5-2 on diff screen resolutions(800*600 16 bit-1024*768 32 bit) to get optimum speed. I run at 2 on 800*600 32 bit and the game runs fine but not too fast.

thanks for the quick reply, Ive tried altering the different screen resoultions as you say but still no difference :(

Now THAT is strange.I think you should download !xspeed pro.It has a FORCE tech which forces games to use !xspeed.I use 1xspeed pro.

And a suitable speed to set it at would be 1.51

gold639 said:
Now THAT is strange.I think you should download !xspeed pro.It has a FORCE tech which forces games to use !xspeed.I use 1xspeed pro.

Hi Gold where did you get xspeed pro?

gold639 said:

I tried it and it makes the game run a bit faster but not too much. I ran it on 1.51 and 2

tomcress2000 said:
Hi Gold where did you get xspeed pro?
u can get it at http://www.foredu.com/speed_up/

Users who are viewing this thread