YO yo check this out (a must look)

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
look at this
the bowler bowled, batsman hit, and bowler went himself went to fetch it from the bounder fielders were just watching him
Team work Yo
it looks more like the movie the longest yard
bowl and fetch it
hahahah

is it suppose to be a bug that fielders sometimes don't run after the ball but the bowler?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 241
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 232
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I think it is because of the stupid field placings meaning the bowler is the closest fielder to the ball in that example

James_W

Club Cricketer
No, sometimes when I hit a straight drive, a slip fielder will run after the ball.

aryan_6668

Club Cricketer
James_W said:
No, sometimes when I hit a straight drive, a slip fielder will run after the ball.
yo thas funny
a slip fielder does the stright fielders job hahahahah

The Spin said:
I think it is because of the stupid field placings meaning the bowler is the closest fielder to the ball in that example
Yo fielders are on automatic mode i mean i didn't change move fielders around the match had just started and i was batting not bowling.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
No, I meant that because of the default field placings the bowler could have been the closest fielder

But yes, there is a fielding bug

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
cricket 2005 is very buggy game, so its not impossible that u see that kinda bugs, but keep playing u will see more.

" Cricket Life "

SAFC

School Cricketer
I hope you got 4 runs for that - his foot is over the boundary rope when he's throwing it!!!

alfa_beta

Club Cricketer
That's another bug with cricket 2K5... sometimes the fielder is clearly over the boundary line while he fields or throws the ball but the umpire never gives it as 4.

Users who are viewing this thread