Young English keepers

In my game as hants, prior was released seeking 60 000 a year. No one signed him and he disappeared.

Dont people tend to find that you get better regens when u manage a county team rather than just international only

Also when u use pettini as a keeper, where do you bat him ? and on ICC 06 ashes stuart broad is supposed to be amazing, but hes never done anything special when ive played

Last edited:
Dont people tend to find that you get better regens when u manage a county team rather than just international only

Also when u use pettini as a keeper, where do you bat him ? and on ICC 06 ashes stuart broad is supposed to be amazing, but hes never done anything special when ive played

Broad gets good if trained well over a season or 2.

Im playing as Hants and im getting no good regens but every other clubhave bowlers averaging 20 with the ball and its ******* me off, the best i can get is 30 with the ball and 50 witht the bat.

Pettini guns it against me at opener.

I've got an Indian keeper for my county team who averages 55, is good behind the stumps and has a high score of 481 :D But there are not really any good English keepers, that's why I manage New Zealand :D

Users who are viewing this thread