Your Cricket Your attempt at the KP 'switch hit' and results.

Well, many tried at playing full-tosses at it, and before they could switch-Hit, the ball would ruffle their balls..:D.. I've seen many.. Even incidents happening with the cork balls..

I just keep on lobbing it up to the bowler!

Except for once when I managed to get it over the bowler for six!:p

Finally hit a six, took a lot of practice but middled one and cleared the (new) mid wicket fence!

Got bowled trying to do it again next ball though :D

It makes me laugh how much of an impact this shot has had on people, Lots of people all around the world are trying to play it now, Tbh id rather do the orthodox style and the odd over the top shot. Straight drive, not switch hit. I say this because when I did it i got hit in the helmet, Lets just say a tad of extra bounce.

No-ones allowed to play cricket in my school during school hours because of this shot. My friend accidentally broke a window. I can do this shot but am always caught.

Played the shot in the finals last month and one went over the keepers head for four off a quickie, and I got a good one for four off a spinner.

Only tried it once and he saw me doing it, so sent in the bouncer which floored me as I tried to switch...errr....hook :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread