Your Cricket Your attempt at the KP 'switch hit' and results.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, many tried at playing full-tosses at it, and before they could switch-Hit, the ball would ruffle their balls..:D.. I've seen many.. Even incidents happening with the cork balls..

bladescape

Club Cricketer
I just keep on lobbing it up to the bowler!

Except for once when I managed to get it over the bowler for six!:p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Finally hit a six, took a lot of practice but middled one and cleared the (new) mid wicket fence!

Got bowled trying to do it again next ball though :D

morson93

Club Cricketer
It makes me laugh how much of an impact this shot has had on people, Lots of people all around the world are trying to play it now, Tbh id rather do the orthodox style and the odd over the top shot. Straight drive, not switch hit. I say this because when I did it i got hit in the helmet, Lets just say a tad of extra bounce.

blazerix

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No-ones allowed to play cricket in my school during school hours because of this shot. My friend accidentally broke a window. I can do this shot but am always caught.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Played the shot in the finals last month and one went over the keepers head for four off a quickie, and I got a good one for four off a spinner.

Highlander999

ICC President
Only tried it once and he saw me doing it, so sent in the bouncer which floored me as I tried to switch...errr....hook :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread