Your Favourite Bowler(Any Version)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there a bowler that you look to get in every version? Is there a bowler that you always see how they are doing at another club? Or is there a bowler that you always pick for their nation?

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I always look to see how well James Harris of Glamorgan is going and I usually pick him when England coach.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Call me mainstream but Anderson seriously gets me going. 133 wickets in 22 matches this season for Lancashire/England has seen a brilliant season for him. I always look out for him as I like him in real life and he always seems to do well. He's bypassed the 200 wicket milestone at the age of 30 so could be on for 400 wickets. Closing down on 1000 wickets though, just under 850. He is my favourite seam bowler on ICC by quite a while and is indispensable to my England team, especially with no decent regen bowlers.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Michael Munday > All. Averaging 22 for me, has loads of wickets, easily the most dependable bowler on ICC 06. Suraj of Sri Lanka is very good as well. He and Indrasiri form a fantastic partnership ones Muralitharan retires.

Munday's Test record stands at:

97 Tests, 4106 overs, 590 wickets at an average of 22.70 with a best of 10-106.

Heck of a record.

Last edited:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Here's Harris' record for me, a small note is that his test figures would have been alot better had there been any decent players way back at the beginning of his career. He had an average of 40 after about 20 games but has been a gun for the last 10 seasons.

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Tim Southee

Normally not a bad batter either. Couple of test centuries in my save.

hampshire123

School Cricketer
my favourite bowler is Monty Panesar, he always bowls well for me and has an impressive test record

Mercules

Club Cricketer
The Glamorgan pair of James Harris & Adam Shantry always seem to feature in my England line-up. But the best for me has always been Stuart Broad.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Really? I always found that Stuart was poor in Tests but in ODI's was quite useful, what with his batting.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Zak for me. He basically emulates what he does in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread