PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
tweaking gameplay so test matches lasted 4-5 days

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
this game was so good maybe if they like make graphics better and that stuff but leave gameplay it'll be an awesome game.

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
The commentary for slog shots which started something like..."it's in the air"

and finished with either, "and six"...or "and dropped".

Alan Donald....seemed so much faster than the other fasties.

The wicketkeeper used to go walkabout..you would be ready to bat/bowl and there would be no keeper behind the stumps!!!

I loved this game...I still have it and play occasionally for the nostalgia factor.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh, Alan Donald! Dont remind me! He yous'ed to always open the bowling for SA and rip through my order by getting edges! It frustrated the hell outta me!

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
Did you play on Test level? Bloody impossible!

I could'nt hit anything on test level...when Donald bowled (on test level) I would not see the ball until itwas either in the keepers gloves...or it had re arranged my stumps!!

I have got to have a game on test level....just to see if I can play better now.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
You guys talking about this game have made me want to play it. I've just put it in the PS3, bout to give Test mode ago against south africa :p

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
Let us know if the game plays ok on ps3.....I didn' think that it would be compatable...I think there is a website which tells you what old ps games can run on the ps3.

I am intriged......it would be great to watch the '99 version of the game played through a ps3 system.

Users who are viewing this thread