|Your Favourite Actor & Actress | Discussions

P

pcfan123

haha I thought it was funny. "Hammered" is also a metaphor for being ravaged sexually.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've never heard it used like that. I've heard hammered as being beaten up, quite brutally normally, being completely drunk or people taking the piss out of you.

Lee1981

International Coach
Are you guys thinking that perhaps one is partial to a sausage to the chocolate starfish.....
I can confirm no such activity has or will take place in that department. :spy

----------

I've never heard it used like that. I've heard hammered as being beaten up, quite brutally normally, being completely drunk or people taking the piss out of you.

This!!!

P

pcfan123

any reference to tools can usually be used as innuendo. Hammered, drilled, screwed etc

Manly

Thor
I'd like to see him in a completely serious role at some point, but it probably won't ever happen - typecasting and all that. A truly great actor can carry off comedy and tragedy however.

He played Fagin in the West End version of Oliver Twist.

Ah-may-zing.

ARay

County Cricketer
I'd like to see him in a completely serious role at some point, but it probably won't ever happen - typecasting and all that. A truly great actor can carry off comedy and tragedy however.

One actor who normally plays comedies is Jim Carrey.
I really liked the serious portrayal of his character in "Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind".

Users who are viewing this thread