|Your Favourite Actor & Actress | Discussions

RPHKR

National Board President
Christopher Reeve [superman] , Jackie Chan , Arnold Schwarzenegger , Harrison Ford , Antonio Band-eras .

No Actress:D

ARay

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really like Leonardo DiCaprio & Will Smith. Think both of them are great actors!
As for actress, well I will will be leaning towards Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Winslet. Paltrow more for the looks :p

P

pcfan123

Di Caprio is great, I think he gets a lot of unnecessary flack for being overly good looking and people underrate his acting. He will get an Oscar soon enough

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Anyone For Rowan Atkinston (Mr.Bean) :lol

He is actually a very good comedy actor. If you compare him as Blackadder (for example), to Mr Bean - and remember, as Mr Bean, he has very little or no dialogue at all (most of the time the only word he mentions is 'Bean'.) Acting without any dialogue to hide behind is much tougher than having lots to say.

----------

I really like Leonardo DiCaprio & Will Smith. Think both of them are great actors!
As for actress, well I will will be leaning towards Gwyneth Paltrow and Kate Winslet. Paltrow more for the looks :p

Agreed with all of that - Will Smith especially has taken on some very diverse roles, from the full of bravado Captain Steve Hiller in Independance Day, through his fantastic portrayal of Mohammed Ali, to films such as 'Pursuit of Happyness' (correct spelling). DiCaprio has got better and better as time has passed. Paltrow and Winslet are both great actresses - but Paltrow probably has the edge.

One to watch: Ellie Kendrick - she was great as Anne Frank in the recent BBC series. She was actually about nineteen when she played the part, yet she portrayed Anne's early teen years flawlessly.

Last edited:

RPHKR

National Board President
I vote for Rowan Atkinson . He is the best comedian. I am impressed because of his action and body language based comedies without dialogues :D

Will Browne

Club Cricketer
Atkinson is brilliant. He shows great versatility from being Mr. Bean, using hilarious facial expressions which crack me up, to delivering Blackadder's witty lines impeccably.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I'd like to see him in a completely serious role at some point, but it probably won't ever happen - typecasting and all that. A truly great actor can carry off comedy and tragedy however.

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Leonardo Decaprio Acting In "Inception" and In "Body of Lies" Comment on that

Users who are viewing this thread