|Your Favourite Actor & Actress | Discussions

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Sir Ben Kingsley- just saw Shutter Island, legendary

As for actress, I felt Julia Roberts's niece- Emma Roberts is really good at acting.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Seems like someone just saw XXX. Diesel is good for action roles. But he won;'t be able to carry out other roles. If you have seen the Pacifier, you would know what I mean.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
For me, no 'action movie star' can be considered a top 'actor'. Action films are great and they do require a certain type of actor - but they never require the depth of acting that a film such as 'Awakenings' needs (just mentioned that one because I mentioned it earlier in my De Niro post - but there are loads of others).

Diesel is a great action star, but like the majority of action stars - he's not a top 'actor' per se - or at least he hasn't yet proved it. Sylvester Stallone has proved it - his role as Rocky was fantastic - but he can also do the 'action star' thing as well. And believe it or not, while Arnie is never going to do any Shakespeare (unless maybe as Charles the Wrestler in 'As You Like It' ;) ) he is actually a very good comedy actor.

Bruce Willis has shown here and there that he's capable of some decent emotional depth - and Jim Carrey, who many think is the biggest over actor out there, was great in 'The Trueman Show'.

Sorry - went off on one a bit there. ;) As far as the best actors around, you can't see past people like Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and of course Marlon Brando.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

Tom Cruise & Megan Fox:)

Tom Cruise - hell yeah - he has got better with age. Megan Fox? Eye candy, but she's no top actress.

deepuparayil

International Cricketer
Favorite actors : Jack Nicholson,Malcolm McDowell,Daniel Day-Lewis,Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Robert Deniro,Clint Eastwood,Javier Bardem,Robin Williams

Favorite actresses : Jennifer Connelly,Natalie Portman,Nicole Kidman,Drew Barrymore,Charlize Theron

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Actor: Leonardo Di Capro, Al Pacino
Actress: Just eye candy for me...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
The majority of good actresses aren't 'eye candy' - take Dame Judi Dench for example - no-one could ever call her eye candy, but she can go from roles in various sitcoms where she plays a fluffy housewife to taking on the role of 'M' in the Bond films - where she lends more of an air of menace to the role than any of the actors who played 'M'!

As far as actresses are concerned, I don't really have a favourite, but generally speaking, the 'young pretty things' are there for their looks - there are some exceptions of course.

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
actor-vijay,shahrukh khan
actress-anushka,priyanka chopra,emma watsom

Users who are viewing this thread