Your Favourite Memories

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
cricketdudemad...your scarcasm is wasted on me.
As a dour Yorkshireman...your pathetic attempt at scarcasm is wasted to the point where my good wife said, "he seems a bit of a sarky so and so".

Now then....I ALWAYS listen to what my wife says....and if she says sarky so and so...she means sarky so and so!!!

Reet so.

Tell us if you are taking the *iss!!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You can play it on PC. You just need to download small fonts for the game to work!

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
This game brings back memories. I used to play it against my mates. I occasionally play it now.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
cricketdudemad...your scarcasm is wasted on me.
As a dour Yorkshireman...your pathetic attempt at scarcasm is wasted to the point where my good wife said, "he seems a bit of a sarky so and so".

Now then....I ALWAYS listen to what my wife says....and if she says sarky so and so...she means sarky so and so!!!

Reet so.

Tell us if you are taking the *iss!!

Why does a joke turn into something about your wife?

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
Because when I married all of those years ago I always remember my mother in law to be (whose family were staunch Royalist/Irish) saying something like, "Fare ye well Iniskillen".

Believe me...I could read between the lines...and I was scared!!

So talking about my wife to you numpties on here is the least of my problems!!!

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol, anyone remember the glitch where you could, with a spinner, bowl out a team for like 10 or something? You bowled full tosses on off stump and they would go the block and get bowled/caught/LBW nearly every time. When I found this out I couldn't beleive it:p

Lol, anyone remember the glitch where you could, with a spinner, bowl out a team for like 10 or something? You bowled full tosses on off stump and they would go the block and get bowled/caught/LBW nearly every time. When I found this out I couldn't beleive it:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Jos?Pedro

School Cricketer
This game, to me, still remains the best cricket game I've played. If they could just remake the same game with an updated roster, better graphics & some of the modern ea sports things (like foreign tours, t20, domestic cricket, licenced bats etc) we'd be in business.

Users who are viewing this thread