Your Cricket Your favourite Shot..

chinna_Dhoni

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i play helicopter shot and cover drive

because basically i was attacking player in my club......

Speaking as a tail ender, any shot that scored a run. The inside edge down to the fine leg boundary was my fave Especially as I was attempting the off drive at the time!! The first one usually met with a comment from the bowler like "I will give you that one", followed with looks of incredulity if I edged another 2 or 3 down there to which I would say "practice makes perfect"

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
My most instinctive shot is the pull shot which I play without meaning to. My best shot is probably my off drive.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My best shot is Pull shot and flick/glance shot. I play them without even thinking a lot of times. They are in muscle memory. :p That is, if the ball is full and on the middle stump i would flick it rather than trying a straight drive.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am learning to play this shot off a fast bowler. Really fun but funny when it pays off. And insulting for a fast bowler.

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2Gc49nx04[/link]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG2Gc49nx04

Sorry Guys I don't know why you can't see it it is working fine in my PC. Anyway. It is a reverse sweep on a fast bowler. Sorry Again

Last edited:
My best shot is Pull shot and flick/glance shot. I play them without even thinking a lot of times. They are in muscle memory. :p That is, if the ball is full and on the middle stump i would flick it rather than trying a straight drive.

Do you mean the flick/glance down the leg side? If so then I love to see really fine glances off the hip/pads down to the fine leg boundary. I also like watching Sachins legside flick off his pads. He can place the ball ANYWHERE on the leg side with this shot. The timing of the wrists to angle the bat is brilliance.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well, my favorite shot is backfoot straight drive. It so elegant to watch. I just love it. I also like the inside-out over covers.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My favourites are leg glance and on drive.

cooljapra

School Cricketer
Hook shot

my fav shot is hook shot and i just luv to play this shot

Users who are viewing this thread