Your Player Cards

Hassan Aftab

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Your welcome, you may want to change his hairstyle as israr said, I tried some short ones but they didn't look quite right to me. Just a note though, if you change his hairstyle it can change the shape of the head (cranium), so you may need to fiddle with that after.

I thought the hairstyle is actually fine since Freddie has kept short to medium hair in his career. I'd rather not fiddle with it at all because of the complexity israr mentioned with the head and hair features.

Both, you and israr along with many others are doing a brilliant job, coming up with such close-to-reality creations. I couldn;t be more grateful. Keep it up, mates. :)

smasta

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi Guys,

This is my first post. After being a spectator for a long time, could not hold my excitement. I have been following DBC 14 for a quite some time. Seeing your amazing creations inspired me to do something myself. Here I have tried to create player as myself. Please feel free to suggest and comment. :cheers

Attachments

• tanmay.png
    tanmay.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 56
  • tanmay1.png
    tanmay1.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 34
  • tanmay2.png
    tanmay2.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 25
  • mishra_tanmay_24.png
    mishra_tanmay_24.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 44

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My first created player. That's roughly me more or less with my limited graphical capabilities

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fazzy.JPG
    Fazzy.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 276

essendon2013

School Cricketer
Could someone please have a go on doing two Sri Lankan legends Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara? The ones I have seen so far are not very accurate.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
FINISHED with the south african team, added all the stats for everyone.

well side face and personal kit style still needs to be done so i guess almost done :P

added the famous (?) pink jersey....

Users who are viewing this thread