Your wishlist/suggestions thread

I cannot for the life of me get a nick from a left hander,and i have 700 hrs worth of play on steam.

Need the release out of bowlers hand more visible....Right now its impossible to pick slower ball, inswing out, out swing..Can we add ability to see the ball coming out of hand, eg if bowler slower ball, we should be able to see bowler rolling fingers over the ball...if bowls outswing, we can see wrist position pointing towards direction of off stump...If he tries to bowl short ball, the release of ball is later than normal...This would add to realistic exp and would make batting easier.

Need the release out of bowlers hand more visible....Right now its impossible to pick slower ball, inswing out, out swing..Can we add ability to see the ball coming out of hand, eg if bowler slower ball, we should be able to see bowler rolling fingers over the ball...if bowls outswing, we can see wrist position pointing towards direction of off stump...If he tries to bowl short ball, the release of ball is later than normal...This would add to realistic exp and would make batting easier.

Not sure if watching the hand is a feasible option but I certainly feel that there is a need to give more indicators/hints to be able to pick a slower ball for example.

Not being able to pick the slower bowl has practically ruined my Human vs Human multiplayer experience for me because it is practically impossible to pick slower balls. And once a 'human' knows that, the only option to rule out slower ball completely as a gentleman agreement(which not many are able to follow under crucial moments of the game).

Agreed with that but doubt it whether it will be possible to get it right with a patch...I remember a very early video of gameplay before release where I was able to guess the ball with his action but I dont know why it missed the final version...

Users who are viewing this thread