Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll just post my best World starting XI

Buffon

Materazzi Ferdinand Cannavaro Roberto Carlos

C.Ronaldo Kaka Gerrard

Ronaldinho

Rooney Ronaldo

Mine is a little Premiership League and Man U biased, but that's what I see most of, and that's what I see best. Ive chosen a fair few Brazilians, because they are just the best.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
A few dubious picks there, Roberto Carlos= past it, Ronaldo= past it, Materazzi= pretty crappy, Cannavaro= 1 tournament wonder, Ferdinand= the average partner of the England captain, Rooney= good but not an out and out goalscorer. The midfield is perfect though, Kaka should be in everyones teams.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
If you honestly beleive Rio Ferdinand is average you don't know anything about football

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Average was harsh, but he is nowhere near as talented as John Terry. He's a good defender, but is prone to make mistakes. He has improved in the past year though. Terry is better though.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
He's not nowhere near as good,Terry is good and more consistent but you only have to look at what happened when united lost Rio last year (went out of the champions league and chelsea made up loads of ground on us in the title race) to see how good he is.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sorry, but Rio Ferdinand's injury wasnt the only reason Chelsea gained on you. You also lost Vidic IIRC, who imo was better last season. Pretty sure you had injuries to Heinze, Evra, Van Der Sar, and Saha aswell. That mixed with the increased detirmination of Chelsea, and the scoring form of Drogba is what allowed Chelsea to gain on United. You make it out that if Ferdinand didnt get injured united would have won the league by 20 points. That just isnt true.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Saha was injured all year,Drogba was scoring all year. Van Der Sar was only out for 2 or 3 games, Heinze wasn't even first choice but yes Vidic did have an major effect.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Injured all year, yet managed 18 appearances in the league, scoring 8 goals. He is a talented striker and would have been a useful player to have in the squad.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
point was that we gained points ahead of chelsea whilst he wasn't playing and then they gained on us,he wasn't responsible for our suddden loss of form as useful as he may or may not have been.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Whoever calls Fabio Cannavaro a one tournament wonder knows nothing about football. He dint have a great season with Madrid last year, but that cannot void his fabulous years in Turin.

He is talented, skilled and smarter than other defenders.

Manly

Thor
If you honestly beleive Rio Ferdinand is average you don't know anything about football

they know EVERYTHING about football if they think rio is average...

England CB's in order:
Terry
Carragher
King
Everyone else
Rio 'Lazy' Ferdinand

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
your footblling knowledge is amazing if you beleive that. Trust me not in a good way either. You think Sr Alex Ferguson knows nothing? You think Sven knew nothing? You think McClaren knows nothing? They know a hell of a lot more than you do if you beleive that

Manly

Thor
its not my knowledge, thats my opinion

and my opinion suggests that sven and mac are wrong... look at svens tourney squads and look at the fact that mac wont get us into the euros...

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
it's your opinion. Yet you go round saying that if you agree with your opinion then you know everything. I would trust Sir Alexs opinion a hell of a lot more than yours too.

Users who are viewing this thread