Yuvraj Singh Best ODI Batsmen at present?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Judging by the current form and extraordinary talent that he possess, it would be fair to say that Yuvraj Singh is the Best ODI batsmen in the world. Ther are other batsmen who are also consistent and score crucial runs but none of them has the fire of Yuvraj singh. On song, he can destroy sny bowling lineup and he has done that recently too. He has won matches single handedly and scored runs when others failed.

P.S: King pieterson dont brag:cheers bout pieterson here, as i have facts and stats to proove my point against pieterson in ODI so there is no point in starting that Pieterson yuvraj debate. Accept it,Yuvi is better than Pieterson in ODI and T20 and would be better in Test:p to in a year.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
Again an idiot thread. Why the hell you people try to check the tolerence of the people. You could have just posted about Yuvraj. Any way i would say he is a good batsman atm and i would say KP is a good batsman too. .

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Pietersen is better. :p

Don't think he's going to be as good in test matches as he just doesn't have the temperament in my opinion to really cut it with the best but it ODI he is one best atm though he might be behind Chanderpaul who's the best player in the world in my opinion.

Highlander999

ICC President
Just wondering if there is anything else you can ever talk about, except how wonderful the Indian cricket team is?

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Just wondering if there is anything else you can ever talk about, except how wonderful the Indian cricket team is?

actually it is really hard:D:rolleyes:;) at the moment to talk bout anything else, Indian team is having a dream run:happy:happy, going to win 8th consecutive ODI. YUVI and Viru blast:boxing:boxing mendis and murali to a score of 368. hehehe

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Pietersen's better. :D He actually is though tbh.

Yuvraj is good, but there are better players, he's so massively over-rated by the Indian's. I'd take Mike Hussey, JP Duminy, Graeme Smith, Kumar Sangakkara, Kevin Pietersen, MS Dhoni, Shiv Chanderpaul, Chris Gayle, Younis Khan, Mahela Jayawardene and Virender Sehwag ahead of Yuvraj tbh. He had a good year last year, but only in India. He was distinctly average outside India, averaging 29 with 1 hundred and 1 fifty in 16 innings.

Just another example of Yuvraj Singh being massively over-rated. He really isn't that good.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
It's like Aussie_ben all over again. Except he is Indian. Starting gloat threads everytime something good happens.

Yuvi will never be one of the best batsmen in the world, he has proven to have any ability to bat according to the situation, but just attack, attack and attack.

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
Pietersen's better. :D He actually is though tbh.

Yuvraj is good, but there are better players, he's so massively over-rated by the Indian's. I'd take Mike Hussey, JP Duminy, Graeme Smith, Kumar Sangakkara, Kevin Pietersen, MS Dhoni, Shiv Chanderpaul, Chris Gayle, Younis Khan, Mahela Jayawardene and Virender Sehwag ahead of Yuvraj tbh. He had a good year last year, but only in India. He was distinctly average outside India, averaging 29 with 1 hundred and 1 fifty in 16 innings.

Just another example of Yuvraj Singh being massively over-rated. He really isn't that good.

Now you are making me angry. I told you not to start this debate again. Infact what annoyed me most is that you are just making up stats once again just to make yuvi look bad,just like you did in earlier thread.

Cricinfo Statsguru - Yuvraj Singh - One-Day Internationals - All-round analysis here are yuvi's away record on cricinof, have a look, he avereage,39 with 5 centuries not 29 with 1 century.
So when you really wanna me to feel sorry bout yuvraj,you should provided the source you are getting your stats from,else ***k off.

P.S: I know why you hate yuvi so much. Coz he loves to whack pommies @$$. matches 28,runs 1129,High score 138*,AVG 53.76,Centuries 3

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Try reading you prat. In the LAST YEAR he averaged 29 away from home with 1 hundred. Last year he had 1 good series, averaging 100 against England, he was just purely average in all the others. He smacks England about, well done to him, that doesn't make him the best ODi batsman in the world though. All the guys I mentioned above are better, and a few of them by some distance as well. I respect Yuvraj for having a good record against England, but that alone doesn't make him anywhere near the best ODi batsman in the world.

To sum up, Pietersen > Yuvraj. =D

max_dillon2007

School Cricketer
As i said before and would say it again, nothing can be done in your case, you are blinded by the awesomeness of the great ...blah blah balh blah........:D Didnt you just read my P.S, i requested you to not to convert this into another yuvi vs pietersooon thread.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I was joking about the Pietersen comment (although it is true). What's your reaction to the stuff above that? About Yuvraj's average in 2008, the fact he only had 1 actually good series, the fact he failed to convert his 'talent' into substantial runs away from India? What's your reaction to that?

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Yuvraj has a fine record away from home in ODIs. The only continent in which he has struggled is Oceania and that is largely due to him playing a lot there in 2003/4. Since 2005, Yuvraj has been a world class ODI batsmen but his raw statistics will always be blighted by that early portion of his career where he was young, immature and full of untapped talent. Considering Yuvraj has performed to the standard of Pietersen's ODI career, in his career since 2005, I think a comparison is highly awkward and depending on whether you wish to include the period of his career before his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread