Zimbabwe cricket?

maxmartin

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What is happening to Zimbabwe?

i wanna know what you think will happen and what they should do.

my ideas:
-get some good coaches, not permanent but people who can help them preform at the highest level. Thye could get guys who have played international cricket e.g. Mark Taylor.

-Get the ICC to get rid of Chingoka and get the ICC to promote cricket with kids in Zombabwe.

well thats started it off. i would really like to see Zimbabwe compedatitive again.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
The thing is, no respected ex-player will want to really do anything with Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Kenya or any other team along those lines. Like IH said, Zimbabwe need to change there government, i dont understand it much, but i know the government has somthing to do with it, and all the decent players have retired from International Cricket.

Sureshot

Executive member
Zimbabwe cricket will be almost impossible to rebuild when the country itself is in so much trouble, with inflation at over 2,000% now. Quite frankly I couldn't care about it, Racial selection is a big no-no in my book but not in the ICCs.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I say, drop the ZCU/ZCB or whatever it is called now. For the time being, allow the players to unconditionally play for any other African team. Allow them -infact, even provide for them- to go to South Africa, Kenya, Namibia and let them play domestic cricket there and allow them to get selected for these countries. And even better, any young talents should be sent to England and get a complusary 2 year contract with an English domestic team. If they do well, they can be retained. If not, send them back to an African team.

prarara

International Cricketer
That actually sounds good, because it would coerce the Zimbabwaen Party into using more just rulings.

Users who are viewing this thread