Zimbabwe tour of Australia

R

roars87

I was watching the Aus A game and I was almost about to change channles b4 Tait hit that six over mid-on and they started putting together some singles.

If Tait and the other dude (name forgotten) previous high domestic scores were 4 no and 2 I hardly think Zimbabwe will put up any recistance in the VB series this summer.

N

Nirav85

WOOOO zim won...i remeber in another topic somebody said aus a was beating srl and nz and should be a international team but they cant beat zim!!!!(also the only reason aus a beat srl nz, if they did, is because they probaly played them at home)

S

squiz

Originally posted by amir51@Jan 1 2004, 10:03 PM
WOOOO zim won...i remeber in another topic somebody said aus a was beating srl and nz and should be a international team but they cant beat zim!!!!(also the only reason aus a beat srl nz, if they did, is because they probaly played them at home)
I said they were beating Sri Lanka and New Zealand, because at that time Australia A was a 2nd XI team. This team was full of youth. The whole team was under 26 yr. old.

S

squiz

here an overview of the NZ vs Aus A in 2002

Australia A 1st Innings: 5/282
J. Maher: 42 (63)
D. Lehmann: 50 (49)
S. Katich: 47 (50)

New Zealand 1st Innings: All Out 222
C. McMillan: 67 (84)
S. Clark: 3/45

Aus A Won 60 Runs

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia A comprehensively beat Zimbabwe today.

Result

Australia A: 327/6 (North 115, Clarke 93)
Zimbabwe: 208 all out (Flower 67, Ervine 51)

Australia A win by 119 runs.

Zimbabwe A batted one man short in their innings.

Man of the match: North

N

Nirav85

um wow aus A back then were aus they had katich and lehmann and maher but where was thiss match held...because again this is a tour match and they play them at home so y dont they try to play sri lanka on lankan soil...the outcome will be much different

Users who are viewing this thread