Match is drawn and india retain the border gavaskar trophy
Bye
check out whether iam right
I was right at the start of the series when i said that india would do well
Let us see tommorows prediction

Aditya

J

jeromedascorp

Had India bowled, there would have been no chance of an aussie victory. Now anything is possible.

S

squiz

If India bowled i think they would've won, but they didnt bowl so i reckon it'll be a draw

C

chiraz

i think it was probably the correct decision not to enforce the follow on...it`s certainly the safest

i woudn`t wanna bat last on that...if the aussies set india 250 in 2 sessions it may be difficult to get

A

aay1987

I think if indian pacers Agarkar n Pathan do well tommorow india can win. They should try n stick to their line and length. Moreover Karthik should also restrict his length. He pitches way too up. The pitch is going to make it even more harder for the Aussies to chase such a total on the last day. Indian fielding should aslo be of good quality tommorow if they want to win. The match is still open... as i think the Aussies will try to win this to give a farewell to the legendary waugh. But at a the same time ..a few quick wickets and things will start going india's way.

Go India! Duniya ko hilado! beat Australia in Australia and win the Series... Best of Luck!

N

Nirav85

u know who cares if someone retains a trophy t is better to win even if india do have the trophy they cant sya oh we have this because we didnt win...like i rather win more than a trophy...a trophy is nothing if it isnt commencing your victory

P

pal

Why did the board pick Rohan Gavaskar for the injured Kaif in VB series? There are loads of better players than him. Bad decision :angry:

C

chiraz

Originally posted by pal@Jan 6 2004, 04:21 AM
Why did the board pick Rohan Gavaskar for the injured Kaif in VB series? There are loads of better players than him. Bad decision? ?? :angry:
because of his second name...

P

pal

The way Langer and Hayden are batting, it seems there is a possibility of Australia winning. I think is time to put Kartik in to bowl

J

jeromedascorp

I just hope karthik will have better luck this innings. Hope he picks up a couple of wickets and also keeps the RR low.

P

pal

Wicket!!!!!!!!!!

Hayden out!!!!

Go Kumble! go Kumble! It's your birthday :cheer:

Maybe I'am a bit over reacting here but it is still Hayden

J

jeromedascorp

What a shame. Just like the curse India had in the world cup. First ball after drinks someone gets out!!

Users who are viewing this thread