Zimbabwe vs West Indies - ODI Series

up some places and now on 6th spot, zimbabwe bowlers gives me some points, i was thinking that its a mistake to choose zimbabwe bowlers in team but it works in last game.

There is a chance... If Collymore gets back. :mad:

There is chance for me if Collymore wont come back

Dwayne Bravo andIan Bradshaw are omitted. I've got both of them in my team, but so does a lot of people. And Jerome Taylor is getting rest.

And if Collymore now doesn't a match to play, I don't when he will play.

The betting payoffs aren't that great this time. I thought they would be raised, especially since the unconvincing performance by West Indies.

A wins a win, West Indies are clear favourites and I can't see them losing before taking the series.

ZexyZahid said:
The betting payoffs aren't that great this time. I thought they would be raised, especially since the unconvincing performance by West Indies.

The betting odds are great in my opinion. I bet 56000 on WI @ 0.10 before the series started. I also bet 25 on Zim @ 5000. If Zimbabwe were to pull off a miraculous upset I would still win 125000 vCash :) It's a win win situation.

But the problem is I don't have 56000. ;) And I like I said it was the seperate ODI, since at the 2nd ODI a Zimbabwean partnership was going that well, I even thought they could win it. And I can understand the series betting.

Third match will start over two days, so still have to wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread