Zimbabwe vs West Indies - ODI Series

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
Online Cricket Games Owned
up some places and now on 6th spot, zimbabwe bowlers gives me some points, i was thinking that its a mistake to choose zimbabwe bowlers in team but it works in last game.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
There is a chance... If Collymore gets back. :mad:

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
There is chance for me if Collymore wont come back

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Dwayne Bravo andIan Bradshaw are omitted. I've got both of them in my team, but so does a lot of people. And Jerome Taylor is getting rest.

And if Collymore now doesn't a match to play, I don't when he will play.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The betting payoffs aren't that great this time. I thought they would be raised, especially since the unconvincing performance by West Indies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
A wins a win, West Indies are clear favourites and I can't see them losing before taking the series.

jdbais

International Cricketer
ZexyZahid said:
The betting payoffs aren't that great this time. I thought they would be raised, especially since the unconvincing performance by West Indies.

The betting odds are great in my opinion. I bet 56000 on WI @ 0.10 before the series started. I also bet 25 on Zim @ 5000. If Zimbabwe were to pull off a miraculous upset I would still win 125000 vCash :) It's a win win situation.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
But the problem is I don't have 56000. ;) And I like I said it was the seperate ODI, since at the 2nd ODI a Zimbabwean partnership was going that well, I even thought they could win it. And I can understand the series betting.

Third match will start over two days, so still have to wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread