zim's patch - which is which

manna

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'm a bit confused as to zim's patches - which are for odi's and which are for tests? there are also 2 new patches - what do they do? (sorry, i haven't been following the forum recently, i'm sure all the info is there somewhere).

well done nz, oz going down 3 games in a row. seems like a sa vs nz final! :D :D

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
The CPU stroke patch (ODI and test) dated 30/12/01, is what you need to play both tests and ODI's.
However I suggest you use the *.rot files from my Batting Enhancement Patch 26/11/01 as these contain better captures (batsman animations) than the defaults.

However if you play test matches, then I suggest you use my Variable 5 Day test match Enhancement Patch. (this is used in conjunction with my CPU stroke patch). It gives you different batting and bowling conditions on each day of a test.

regards

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Yeah manna, our boys are gettting heaps by the media here in
OZ. Don't think 3 losses in a row, first off in the Worlds series
by the aussies has ever happened before.
Even talk of there being no Waughs present in the World cup.
They might sack both of 'em if Oz don't win on Sunday.

Real Serious stuff it is :)

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
hi damp pitch.

its amazing how the media can turn so quickly. I assume the press were fine after the 3-0 test series victory against SA, but after 3 defeats there's already talk of the Waughs being sacked if they lose on Sunday ?

This is the peoblem when you are not used to defeat, have a couple of losses and its seen as disaster. Try being a pom like me , where 3 losses is considered normal and you get quotes like "we must learn from this" and "better team won on the day" etc etc :D

iaq

Club Cricketer
zim plz i have a query..... can u plz tell me about rot files which u added to ur patch.... i want both cover drive shots....i done this before but last night i had to uninstalled the game.... so plz can u tell me soon
anyway i m happy that aussies are not performingt welll i hope they will lose on sunday too.......

Damp Pitch

Club Cricketer
Well it will be very interesting to see the goings on that follow if
in fact they do loose on Sunday(Today!!).

and there is a very good chance of it. SA will certainly be trying
to amends there loss to NZ yesterday.

J

jonah

On the subject of the ODI's, what about those two fantastic innings yesterday?
First Chris Cairns' match winning century v SA. Coming in when NZ were 90 odd for 5 and steering them to the total almost single handedly was a suprb effort.
Then 'Banger' Trescothick's century v India. The fastest ODI century by an England batsman v India, (albeit in a losing cause :( ). And he was still feeling the effects of the 'Delhi belly' he'd been suffering with (off the pitch 5 times when England were fielding).
Two of the best one day innings' I can remember seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread