zMario is no longer the Toronto Tanks owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just to make it clear to everyone,

zMario is no longer the owner of the Toronto Tanks.

If he tries to make a deal, or do something regarding the TT's, please let me know :)

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
What! zMario was a fantastic owner who gave us the inspiration we needed when our team were in the dumps. He inspired us and it was not us who came last in the league. We were expected to but zMario changed us from Zeros to Heros and to be honest that is something very difficult to do mate.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Can i just say that behind the scenes zMario was a very differnt person to me.

And i can assure you all that i gave him a number of chances.

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
Yeah well as a team owner he has been incomparable. Noone could have done a better job so whatever he did behind the scenes we don't want to know. I just know that zMario is a fantastic person to me and all of his team-mates.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe so :) And i'm sorry to you and your team mates but Ollie and Rabs should do a fantastic job!!

ledzep

Club Cricketer
So does he still paly for us or not?

I still don't believe you.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Ledzep, he will have no participation :)

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Now come on,

I still want to know why he has been relieved of his posistion because simply he has done all he can for the team and has been a damn good owner and general helper towards the members of the team. So to be honest i think you handling of Mario has been completely obsurd.

Anyway all posh speak out the way i would like to know why he has been sacked.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not going to go into detail, if you asked him i'm sure he'd say he has done nothing wrong. I'm not the type of person to make someone be removed from thier position so he has done enough.

Again, im sorry to the TT's but you should have a fantastic time under Ollie and Rabs.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
What :mad!!! Zmario is the best owner one can have:hpraise ... He took the responsibility of a weak team and he handed it quite wonderfully :clap ... I want to tell one thing please don't involve your personal matter with the team... He inspired us whenever we needed that... He gave us full support even we loose the match and when other's sledge us... Well Done Zmario...

Pakistani Army

Panel of Selectors
What :mad!!! Zmario is the best owner one can have:hpraise ... He took the responsibility of a weak team and he handed it quite wonderfully :clap ... I want to tell one thing please don't involve your personal matter with the team... He inspired us whenever we needed that... He gave us full support even we loose the match and when other's sledge us... Well Done Zmario...

100% Agreed!

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
:)

Again, zMario won't be participating. But, again i am really sorry to the TT's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread