Zulqy found in UK, announces retirement

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Mark Richardson just came up with the theory that since he's running from the "Bad People", could those Bad people be his teammates?

Wouldn't be surprised.

ferg512

International Coach
Has anyone seen the game cricinfo is talking about? Salman Butt got 92 off 25 balls against Haiders team. That bloody Butt has been fixing these games for ages. His team chased 120 in 6 overs. And it says PCB found nothing 'untoward' about the match.

It's not really surprising from that domestic team Butt played for included Amir, Riaz, Kamran Akmal and Umar Amin

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone seen the game cricinfo is talking about? Salman Butt got 92 off 25 balls against Haiders team. That bloody Butt has been fixing these games for ages. His team chased 120 in 6 overs. And it says PCB found nothing 'untoward' about the match.

It's not really surprising from that domestic team Butt played for included Amir, Riaz, Kamran Akmal and Umar Amin

The whole thing is a shambles. Some players, some members of the PCB, bookies, I think they are all in on it and it's unfortunate but Pakistan need a temporary ban from International cricket while this is sorted out.

ferg512

International Coach
Yeah i'm not surprised if they were actually told to lose that 4th game, cause a few of them didn't actually look too happy after they won. I feel real sorry for the guy I just watched the last part of that game then and he looked absolutely stoked to have won that game and now there is all this. I am seriously beginning to think it is the whole lot of them involved now. The ICC will never kick them out though so I guess we put up with it???

Just great also that this summer they are the only team we are playing and in a heap of meaningless games, which will most likely also be fixed.

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Mark Richardson just came up with the theory that since he's running from the "Bad People", could those Bad people be his teammates?

:lol, was this in this week's cricket show?

Its no point going after the ill-legal bookies now. The Pakistani players and officials shouldn't have taken the offer when they were first offered, now they cant back out of it and certain players start getting death threats. :facepalm If the PCB are genuinely not involved (highly doubtful) then this nuisance should've been dealt with ages ago.

Once Haider's family is safe, he should be able to name names and be offered assylum in the UK. That way we would find out if the PCB are actually in it or not.

relentless_rock

Club Cricketer
Once Haider's family is safe, he should be able to name names and be offered assylum in the UK. That way we would find out if the PCB are actually in it or not.

Though it shouldn't be done openly in front of media.
Trusted ICC officials should be the ones to know first of anything that Haider has to reveal.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Haider is quickly becoming one of my favourite cricketers.

Yes, once his family is safe, hopefully he'll squeal on everyone and anyone involved in this sham.

I hope we never see Butt or any of the Akmals place a foot on a cricket field ever again.

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Haider is quickly becoming one of my favourite cricketers.

Yes, once his family is safe, hopefully he'll squeal on everyone and anyone involved in this sham.

If he will do it, then he'll be great and will be remembered as a brave player. But I don't think this is gonna happen though.

I hope we never see Butt or any of the Akmals place a foot on a cricket field ever again.

Adnan Akmal is set to debut.:p

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
"He didn't have confidence in the national team management or Pakistan Cricket Board. If he is such a weak and scared person he should not have played cricket in the first place, particularly not for the national team. " From the Pakistan minister for sport Ijaz Hussain Jakhrani.

What a twat.

Seriously that is one of the stupidest statements I've heard during this whole debacle. Such a person should not hold a position in the government of any nation. I've just about had enough of all this now. Ban the lot of them. Pakistan is really not needed on an international stage as things stand especially as we cannot even tour there. Hell if Bangladesh continue there upward rise they're on at the moment we're back to the normal numbers of competitive nations.

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
"He didn't have confidence in the national team management or Pakistan Cricket Board. If he is such a weak and scared person he should not have played cricket in the first place, particularly not for the national team. " From the Pakistan minister for Sport.

What a twat.

haha Amazing. Moron.

If somebody from his family would've died, he'd have just came up with a consolation comment. He's not going to lose anything, Haider is.

TruSachFan

Club Cricketer

This was the one: Group D: Lahore Eagles v National Bank of Pakistan at Lahore, Mar 28, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

P

pcfan123

One of Lahore's bowlers, the debutant Usman Sarwar, conceded 78 runs in three overs in what remains his only List A game. There were media reports and questions raised over the unusual result but the PCB said it had found nothing untoward about the match

wow talk about a lack of subtlety. Honestly, they should be banned from cricket. The corruption is too ingrained in the entire system. Ban every single active player and start over from scratch, otherwise you will never root out this problem. Personally I think we should just ban Pakistan from cricket for life, I won't miss them.

War

Chairman of Selectors
I have a theory regarding this fiasco. After the Sydney Test, I have no doubt in my mind that Kamran Akmal is infact the ring leader of the fixer in our team. It might be a clique of three four guys who try and attract potential members. New comers to the team are most vulnerable. Also Akmals wanted their brother to be a part of the team so that their clique can be stronger in numbers. Once Adnan Akmal is keeping wickets, I think Kamran will be put into the team as a batsman. Lets admit he is a better batsman than Farhat and Nazir combined :facepalm. All of this is definitely going on with support of top PCB Officials. Pakistan need to set up a commission of three to five member all of whom are indisputable repute. All of this needs to be looked into thoroughly if our cricket is to survive any more tremors.

Ha interesting..

Users who are viewing this thread