The 2017 County Project

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well I'm getting drunk at the moment so I'll look at the Western Storm kit at some point over the weekend.

The dilemma is that I make my own logos myself - every one of them. It would be a shame to waste @wasteyouryouth 's work.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well each team used has @wasteyouryouth's logos assigned. He's deservedly credited in the 1st post as his logos started the entire project
If you'd like some logos for the men's counties I've been doing some of them too. My OCD and perfectionism are frustrating for me but hopefully beneficial for everyone else.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
If you'd like some logos for the men's counties I've been doing some of them too. My OCD and perfectionism are frustrating for me but hopefully beneficial for everyone else.
Your work's more than appreciated. For the moment I believe we're fine unless teams decide to announce sponsor changes etc.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Yorkshire shirts are all done. Need to make sure the gloves, pads etc aren't garish colours and then I'll share. Puma Mazars & Yorkshire logo used from the Academy for speed's sake. Not sure who did them. Vikings logo was one I made myself as there werent any solid colour ones. Ditto with the Mazars used on the T20.

yorkshire.png

Last edited:

Fantazm

County Cricketer
With my pedantry hat on, the blue/yellow on the dark blue shirt should stretch a bit further down each sleeve and there should be a Royal London badge on the sleeve too, but regardless of that they look really bloody good.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Yorkshire shirts are all done. Need to make sure the gloves, pads etc aren't garish colours and then I'll share. Puma Mazars & Yorkshire logo used from the Academy for speed's sake. Not sure who did them. Vikings logo was one I made myself as there werent any solid colour ones. Ditto with the Mazars used on the T20.

View attachment 181620
Looking great! Between you and @Munkeymomo we're gonna be great for kits then.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
With my pedantry hat on, the blue/yellow on the dark blue shirt should stretch a bit further down each sleeve and there should be a Royal London badge on the sleeve too, but regardless of that they look really bloody good.

There is now a royal london logo on it. Thing is with the blue/yellow part, it's not physically possible to make it stretch further down the sleeve due to the boundary between the shoulder part of the shirt and the sleeve itself. It just gets masked off. The only way of doing it would be to use an entirely separate logo for the yellow part and place it on the sleeve. When you get to the sleeve it's a royal pain in the arse to line up because you have to find the exact point that leads to the sleeve and move it in. At that point all the direction controls are reversed.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
There is now a royal london logo on it. Thing is with the blue/yellow part, it's not physically possible to make it stretch further down the sleeve due to the boundary between the shoulder part of the shirt and the sleeve itself. It just gets masked off. The only way of doing it would be to use an entirely separate logo for the yellow part and place it on the sleeve. When you get to the sleeve it's a royal pain in the arse to line up because you have to find the exact point that leads to the sleeve and move it in. At that point all the direction controls are reversed.

sounds like a right ballache mate. fair enough.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
@Kiko_97
Western Storm Squad & T20 line up completed & Shared.

All teams squads & T20 line ups completed & Shared.

Good good. Made a start on the kit. Not too happy with the shoulders. Might have to make a custom pattern for it.

western storm.png
western storm2.png

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
is surrey the only team done to date or is the first post not updated yet?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I remember when I did the Brisbane Heat BBL kit and the sleeves drove me crazy trying to get them alligned

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
I remember when I did the Brisbane Heat BBL kit and the sleeves drove me crazy trying to all

Yeah it seems really random at first, until you learn where the specific points are to drag stuff into the sleeves. I still don't like how the controls become inverted, but it gets easier.

Users who are viewing this thread