Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HA! Im sure youve looked to materialism time and timeagain to make yourself or others happy..

----------

This is ridiculous< can you people just leave me alone please?!

We will as soon as you stop feeling sorry for yourself mate, and trying to justify stealing through your Sob Story.......

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Oh another brilliant Parenting skill.. mate you don't need materialism to make people happy .. your logic is beyond me ? :/

Brother I don't think we are in a position to tell a father about parenting skills, he is only upset that his son feels let out because he doesn't have video games like other guys at school.

Having said that piracy by no means is justifiable. Hope you find a job soon brother and one day I will play an online match with your son :cheers
Insha Allah :yes

Pat

International Coach
Perhaps a post-release 'show your receipts' thread would be very successful...

Hah. Have to say I have had a similar thought in the past. Perhaps allow access to forums/mods only if you can present a valid proof of purchase :p (I know it's a bit too far fetched). Or perhaps if Big Ant can "magically" introduce a bug in the game that only happens on pirated copies. Would be fun finding out the actual pirates on this forum :yes

hassanyasin1

Club Cricketer
HA! Im sure youve looked to materialism time and timeagain to make yourself or others happy..

----------

This is ridiculous< can you people just leave me alone please?!

Firstly you just generalised. and no i would never look to materialism to make myself happy at the expense of other.. never!!!!!!

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hah. Have to say I have had a similar thought in the past. Perhaps allow access to forums/mods only if you can present a valid proof of purchase :p (I know it's a bit too far fetched). Or perhaps if Big Ant can "magically" introduce a bug in the game that only happens on pirated copies. Would be fun finding out the actual pirates on this forum :yes

I remember posting my purchase receipt for Ashes 2009 for some reason here. Don't remember for what though but I did post it.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hah. Have to say I have had a similar thought in the past. Perhaps allow access to forums/mods only if you can present a valid proof of purchase

Thread should (will) be titled "Show Us Your Box"

edx

School Cricketer
It may just be overexposure to the internet talking but this "shooter" guy seems to be obviously trolling, so I wouldnt get too riled up.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Stealing is inappropriate, thief.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
That sounds a bit inappropriate :P

I don't know you mate but to come on here and say the things you have after we are all trying to fight this on going problems is just silly.

I will not call you names like others but please for the state of cricket games go get a job or spend your time with your son and when the time comes when you can pay for Don14 then please then you will be welcome here.

PS There is a thing called to honest mate.:yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread