The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Title says it all really.
Got the game at Christmas - all teams repeatedly "censored" despite updating/deleting etc multiple times. Cannot connect to community as it says I must be signed in to own network(I am)
Really frustrated with this
Any help appreciated

You have to be signed into the PSN network as the main account holder , for the game to recognise you and then sign you into the Community , happened to me as well .

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
Not for everyone and certainly not integral to the game but I've created a Unicorns team, essentially a team of the better uncontracted English players on the disk. Kits, bats and an obligatory unicorn logo done. Might be good if you're touring England and fancy a warm-up match. User KarolKarol.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Markkkkk Mate do you mind adding Bangladesh to the Domestic Teams section in your OP? It will be easier for anyone looking to download them.

I would rather wait until Ishmam has one of each uploaded. As of now it's hard to download the right ones.

@Markkkkk maybe update the list?

I'll update the list when I come online. I come online when I have spare time. Deal with it, I'm not going to spend my life refreshing a page so I can update it as soon as you share a team.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Get of your High Horse Markie , and enjoy the weekend

He is just asking a question , NOT demanding , your tone is uncalled for mate

Well it definitely seemed condescending.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
I've gone through the Bangladesh teams that @Ishmam Ahmed made and they are all rated higher then most international teams. Also a lot of them are not linked so after downloading them I have an 85 rated Iqbal and a 66 Iqbal. I will remove them from the list.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
I've gone through the Bangladesh teams that @Ishmam Ahmed made and they are all rated higher then most international teams. Also a lot of them are not linked so after downloading them I have an 85 rated Iqbal and a 66 Iqbal. I will remove them from the list.

Tamim for the life of me I can't link, I swear to god I've tried everything. And for the stats, you can go inside and see they aren't rated highly but as a team get over 80, for example sylhet the highest player is 75, but the team got a rating of 82 although most players are 45-69.

I used this method of rating: batting avg 10-20=45 and less. 20-30=46-55, 30-40= 56-65, 40-50=65-75 and higher than 50 got 76 and 79. There are only two of those batsmen. Similarly for bowlers. The bangladesh national team players I never downloaded the updated stats one from Llewelyn, that's why the others are skewed so high. And everyone else is linked properly, the only problem is Tamim Iqbal, which I can't fix; I've tried.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Tamim for the life of me I can't link, I swear to god I've tried everything. And for the stats, you can go inside and see they aren't rated highly but as a team get over 80, for example sylhet the highest player is 75, but the team got a rating of 82 although most players are 45-69.

I used this method of rating: batting avg 10-20=45 and less. 20-30=46-55, 30-40= 56-65, 40-50=65-75 and higher than 50 got 76 and 79. There are only two of those batsmen. Similarly for bowlers. The bangladesh national team players I never downloaded the updated stats one from Llewelyn, that's why the others are skewed so high. And everyone else is linked properly, the only problem is Tamim Iqbal, which I can't fix; I've tried.

Have you tried adding the Iqbal from Bangladesh instead of making a new one. Also those ratings are quite high. For instance Heinrich Klaasen averages 48 (in a stronger league) and he is rated mid 50s. For Bangladesh a guideline would be:

Best domestic players in mid 50s
Players who often play in high 40s/low 50s
Promising youngsters mid 40s.
People who infrequently play high 30s-low 40s.

Don't always look at averages as they can be misleading. Omphile Ramela is one of the top domestic batsmen in SA but he only averages 30.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Have you tried adding the Iqbal from Bangladesh instead of making a new one. Also those ratings are quite high. For instance Heinrich Klaasen averages 48 (in a stronger league) and he is rated mid 50s. For Bangladesh a guideline would be:

Best domestic players in mid 50s
Players who often play in high 40s/low 50s
Promising youngsters mid 40s.
People who infrequently play high 30s-low 40s.

Don't always look at averages as they can be misleading. Omphile Ramela is one of the top domestic batsmen in SA but he only averages 30.
Alright I'll just downgrade them and update it here tonight? I'll bring them all back around 20-25 points. I wasn't aware we were rating domestic players that low, my bad. The faces, kits and logos took so much time, I didn't put too much thought behind ratings.

When I first was editing him, I mistakenly deleted his player, so I downloaded that player again from the academy and from then on, I've never been able to link him. That's the reason this problem exists.

Markkkkk

Profile Flag
South Africa
Alright I'll just downgrade them and update it here tonight? I'll bring them all back around 20-25 points. I wasn't aware we were rating domestic players that low, my bad. The faces, kits and logos took so much time, I didn't put too much thought behind ratings.

When I first was editing him, I mistakenly deleted his player, so I downloaded that player again from the academy and from then on, I've never been able to link him. That's the reason this problem exists.

If you deleted him then his on disk should be there. Look under free agents (search in all players and change club to uncontracted or something like that) and see if he's there. If not try unlink any Iqbal that you have and then try linking your Iqbal

Rishabh Bhasin

School Cricketer
Hello,

I am writing to Fissionmailed, Casper & Friedlele7.

Firstly I would like to thank you for putting up correctly linked teams for the DBC17 community to download. Your great service to all DBC17 gamers has been widely appreciated and it has helped me personally to play career mode without players getting duplicated. I have been following forums on this website for quite a while now to understand how to get past the game errors.

Second, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the India team put up by Friedlele7 is not foolproof as of now, and the players are still getting duplicated in career mode.
As you guys are already aware of, there is no one else apart from you guys who has the capability to put up a team with the correctly linked players (believe me, I've tried many teams).

I have downloaded and tried playing with many teams on career mode, but no Indian team or player is totally fool proof. This has led me to delete my saved data on my console several times.

My simple request to you is that one of you put up an Indian team.

PS- My console is a ps4.

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Rishabh Bhasin the duplication in Career Mode issue is with the game itself, not with their teams. It happens even if linking is done perfectly. Hopefully will be fixed in the next patch.

Users who are viewing this thread