The PlanetCricket Don Bradman 17 'Which teams to download' thread

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
hey i downloaded all the teams as mentioned in the OP but still facing the duplicate player issue in career. If i use the get best the first game is fine but in the second i end up at number 10 with rohit sharma.

On PC or console?

Ujjwal Kumar

School Cricketer
IPL teams are still in progress I believe.

Still, any idea whos creation is most updated for temporary basis. Problem is I want to start a Career Mode, but if I download International Team before IPL Team, it may cause problem later on.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Still, any idea whos creation is most updated for temporary basis. Problem is I want to start a Career Mode, but if I download International Team before IPL Team, it may cause problem later on.

A lot of people in the same boat, waiting for IPL before starting a career. I wouldn't use "get best", because there's a lot of unlinked players. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Technically, if you download the ones in this thread it shouldn't cause any issues because we are all pretty much using the same players.

pinku

Associate Captain
@Llewelynf i am wondering if i should download all the available teams now as i have already deleted my save data on xb1 because of logos being full issue twice.

I don't want to download teams then the new patch notes say we must redownload all teams again to get rid of duplicates.

I just don't see how the patch will delete/fix all the duplicate logos automatically that i have already downloaded!

If i delete all duplicate bat texture logos that will take forever and also i am guessing alot of bats will get messed up?! any suggestions would be appreciated as i really want to download all teams,bats and stadiums that are on the academy and worth downloading.

Or if anybody can suggest what is best i would appreciate it.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
RCB up and ready to go!
Friedlele7

upload_2017-1-18_2-49-36.png

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@Markkkkk Kiko has kindly updated the England Lions team to show the correct colour badge on kits and as the team logo - you can change the uploader to AGuyCalledKiko.

louis

School Cricketer
If I haven't downloaded the teams in order that is stated at the start of the thread, would this explain why my game crashes whenever I go to play a tournament? I can play a tour, and haven't experienced any issues in career mode so far other than the duplication of players. If so, by reading what I have read it sounds like a logo issue.

Is this likely to be patched on console with patch number 3, or am I best deleting my saved data, start over and then download in the correct order?

Adrian Pease

School Cricketer
Hi,
I am sorry if this has been answered already, but I couldn't find one.
I am trying to download all the updated teams from the Community, and it says there are 1,151 to download.
I can download 20 at a time by clicking on RB (Download More), but is there some way I can tell it to download all of them in one go?
Many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread