Your Player Cards

just updated steyn a bit...

because i felt like it...

kq6b.png

Last edited:
Eoin Morgan and Chris Gayle look fantastic with the limitations of the in game options. Pollard and Ishant Sharma look good as real. Virat's 'face' is perfect but I think the beard can be reduced a bit since it does not look that bushy in real life but if you cannot find an appropriate beard it is fine. Well done all of you.

Last edited:
Virat's 'face' is perfect but I think the beard can be reduced a bit since it does not look that bushy in real life but if you cannot find an appropriate beard it is fine. Well done all of you.
thanks, the prob is there is im not able to find a reduced down version of that beard, its either just the stubble or this.

thanks, the prob is there is im not able to find a reduced down version of that beard, its either just the stubble or this.
Had similar problem while making him:
2lzc.png

We seriously need more customisation in beard and hair. After getting every aspects of the face correct, it just doesn't seems to go wrong on that part. We have lot many options for customisation in other cases, but not in this area.

----------

Regarding the above face, it would have looked perfect if the moustache height would have been adjustable.

I did sense that. Go with stubble in that case. He normally sports stubble anyway.

I'm grabbing a pen and paper and noting down some usernames ready for day one downloading! Some awesome new characters being made, begrudgingly that Kohli isn't to bad either, minus the beard which isn't quite right @grkrama even if you're a complete twat. ;)

Just curious (and somewhat off-topic). What is the reasoning behind Pakistan/Indian players changing the name that appears on their shirt? Saeed Ajmal for example sometimes has SAEED and other games he will have AJMAL. Is there any reason behind changing?

Not that i am aware of. I guess whoever designs the shirt doesn't give a shyt.

Another reason could be that us south asians tend to go with our first name rather than last name and hence the inconsistency as the majority around the world gives the last name more importance.

Is there something we need to do?

Nope, my question was in reference to reality - not the game. Being able to specify the shirt name in CA works great for the players that use their first name.

Users who are viewing this thread